Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
We really need to get a dog or cat or both. Probably a cat first as the way we are both hobbling around a dog may go walkless for a while!

Love all the doggie pictures though.

How to make a Cappuccino with instant coffee and no frothing machine.
Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of coffee and 2 teaspoons of sugar (only works with sugar) into a dry cup
then add 1 teaspoon of water (no more), beat the mixture with a teaspoon for a good few minutes, it starts out brown but in time it will lighten to approx. this colour
1604928253109 lighter if done longer, turning the cup as you go to get all the same colour. Add boiling water to the mix to about 3/4 of cup, stir well and top the last 1/4 with milk and you end up with a frothy coffee.
Trick I learnt while out in the middle of nowhere fishing and got everyone else doing it.
Must be some kind of reaction between the coffee and the sugar trapping air in it :cool:

Reactions: glenwilson
My favourite travel coffee is using Aeropress. Obviously not espresso but you get decent coffee and relatively easy to use.

Have had to resort to using old Microsoft wireless mouse. Found in my tech box of shame. Has that lovely decayed rubber stuff on it.

AF539398 0038 49BA AB2F 9D4674283766

No, really is the fake rubber decompositio. 🤓

New keyboard and mouse ordered. £16 for both. This one survived for 4 years and has worked just fine.

Yet another grey day but no fog, just rain.

OK, only used for cooking but it isn't that bad considering it was about €1.5 and is a couple of years old now! 8 have paid a lot more and had a lot worse for house wine in restaurants.

Keyboard/mouse was £12 and you can turn the lights off! Surprisingly it doesn't have the best feel but it will be fine. The models were all £4.99 in Aldi and some are going for £13 elsewhere. Had a few others but none that were in the even at that price I fancy doing them.

And today's view! Taken as a pano and cropped a bit.

13570392 0C21 4D8D 9F4B D88F074078B0

Reactions: FreakingRage
these are all places nearby the town i live a 15 min drive, so you have to come to the Hoher Westerwald Verbandsgemeinde Bad Marienberg :LOL:

Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread