Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
That is for when it gets C4'd and ends upside down! Actually was upside down on both! Have removed it and need to do another one. The decal paper isn't like normal decals and is very tricky to handle.

More tricky than normal decalpaper? Impossible!

What is that ? (the plant). I just dont have a clue when it comes to flowers and plants and often rip out stuff in the garden believing it to be weeds and then get questions from the wife,
do you know what happened to my "whatever" that I planted there ? :whistle: It must have been the cats that dug it up love 🤫.
Now grass is a lot more straight forward with only two options, you cut it or you smoke it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Based on the color I would have guessed rapeseed too :D

I really like that region. It was going to be Germany or France this year but obviously wasn't to be. Currently looking for some French relatives as my German ones are not close enough to get a passport. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Lol, I used to think I was the bringer of rain but I really think it is the Mrs. As soon as she thinks about washing or goes near the washing machine it 🌧

I'm guessing she wouldn't automatically get a German passport so that would be something! 😀

Had to get up at 03:00 as she had put some vases in her little greenhouse and with the rain and wind there was this constant rattle and clanking sound so had to move them. So this sums up me today…

4DDE8346 A01C 4B87 ADDB 1278D401198F

Enjoyed looking at General's (hope every one is well) and Laka's photos. Brings a smile on a gloomy day. Nothing exciting from me except a loaf of bread from sunday. Todays excitement was cutting 1.5 cm off the bedroom doors so I could fit a transition strip between the laminate in the bedroom and pine flooring in the hall. The only other truly exciting thing is putting the garden refuse bin out for collection. That truly signifies that the lawn has had its last cut of the year.

BEBD6A67 34CE 4BD5 B232 AF2256224E81

Users who are viewing this thread