Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nearly similar here, in my home office.

But a Laptop and big screen pc for private, only a Laptop for company work, are a bit to obvious how your work/live balance is atm, or? ;-}

Fun fact, we have similar tabels, only I have one element more on right side.
2x24 screens for office and only one 27 for gaming, will at least create the impression, I work more ;-]

Respect for water, I have only coffe, and the last empty beer bottle form yesterday ;-]
also a lot more stuff laying around...
so be honest, you prepared the photo before, or did ya use photo shop ?^^

Looks a nice setup. We are about to redecorate the bedrooms and I need to work out an area for PC/gaming and modelling area which will be fun. Current desk below.

90F5AD12 B4E3 49AE A2D4 4BBE24A91BA8

Last edited:
gives me a grin Pixi,
But serious it´s not that wrong, for most germans, except homer^^
I have collegues how have to work less at corona times, finding out meanwhile, they have no real private live (hobby).... wife is gone...have there been kids e.g.?

Reactions: General_Misery
he wrote tit ...he wrote tit.... hahaaa.... i like tits too....
also i know da song paint it black
but finaly who cares at colour^^

Serious now, we had 3 jung blue tits this year, one died.
On amazon you can order fitting boxes, only for them (smaller entrance, then for black tit)

and haaaahaaaaa again

Attachments

• images (2).jpg
    images (2).jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 7
Yep, it is that time of the week. A bit of sun and the smell and noise of a four stroke lawnmower ruining the silence only usually interrupted by the sound of birds chirpinging and the kid next door “*singing”.

*I use the term singing as I am unable to find a suitable description. Schrödinger's cat screaming in a shrinking box? That noise I make after just spawning and seeing that red light coming towards me and the you were road killed by Sarge’s SUAV message? Whatever noise it is, it is not singing.

8C96FF13 A4B3 46E5 9752 D230A5CE97B3

The common European viper, a venomous snake as you know, seen by wife on a walk with our dog yesterday. Not dangerous for most people but for a small dog...😬 Luckily, wife was alert and all creatures were unharmed. The snake is a protected species here btw.
02EF17D9 9EB6 496D 8B10 07F8B6972983

Nice photo. Only ever seen a grass snake here. Seen a few in the US though and keep large distance between us and them. We always find it exciting when we see wildlife. We mainly get deer and birds but still fascinating to see them and a new bird species in the garden is 🤪

Snakes are creepy, i get shivers even when watching pictures of them... Protected species or not, if we see any vipers on our yard it will have date with Mr Shovel. :)

It Looks like a piece of nylon rope laying on the grass...best left alone.
I used to have a boa constrictor present from the wife (she says she loves me :giggle:) It was a birthday present I wanted surprising good pets to keep as long as you follow some rules. Built a glass tank into a fitted wardrobe in our bedroom and had it for 6 years. 4ft long when we got it and grew to 7ft, named it Oscar and used to take it everywhere. Cheap to feed, 1 mouse a week or a rat a month. Died when it lost the battle with a rat one time, it was about to shed its skin and its eyes were milky and struck the rat on the back legs and even when it wrapped itself around the rat its head was still free to bite the snakes head and one eye. Killed the rat but didnt start to swallow it for the first time ever, one hour later it was dead.
As soon as I walked into the flat with a mouse/rat it knew it was there and would strike at the glass to any movement. If there was no mouse/rat and you put your hand in the tank it would strike at you so kept a stick about 2ft long above the tank I used to move the snake by placing the stick just behind its head/beginning of body and move it left and right and in a few secs it would try to move away and then it was safe to grab it and take it out. Never actually bit me or anyone else, it only ever struck at one woman but I held it, dont know why it did, she had just said "what make is it ?"😂
I do miss it !

Users who are viewing this thread