Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Today’s view. Plane is at about 300m and 3k from Heathrow on approach to 27 right. Sunday is always busy with a plane every 30 seconds or so starting around 05:00. They are a lot quieter now but take a while to get used to them.

720ED09B 905C 403E 912C 5FE3EDC29E6D

When you think about it Glen your upbringing almost programmed you for SUAV use...;)

Some kids dream of being pilots... I suppose you just imagined taking remote control of them and flying them into your friends heads :eek::D

Reactions: glenwilson
Once again you guys not only make me smile but genuinely lol.

Have to admit to enjoy going to Heathrow in the past (when I was about 14 - so not just the other day) to watch the planes landing and taking off. Used to be a great observation deck on one of the terminals but all the terrorist stuff stopped that. Remember DC6 and Constellations (List of Lockheed Constellation variants - Wikipedia) and the Comets and 707s.

My mum wanted some gardening stuff done. “Just” some weeding and some bits cut down. She then waved her hand about to indicate the general area to be done. Basically the whole effing garden! So whilst she was out we got the work done. Took about 4 hours with both of us doing various bits. The result is very noticeable. However, we have not had one peep out of her to say thanks. I did mamnge to have a go with some weed killer to keep them at bay. There may have been some team kills/collateral damage! :)

So what has this to do with the picture of Angela? Well that was the look that Trump was getting from her but it comes nowhere near the look my wife was giving my Mum!

A6758856 E470 4409 BBB4 A6D3CCD478F4

oh well,
first shes a girl
second shes your mum

to be honest i gave it up a few years ago
to think I can do something right in her view

I told her im my view its ok
and in my view not all you have done was ok
so shut the f.. na shes mommy told her were different
and we both have to accept this
which is probably the reason NOT to live together ^^

about your weed, just smoke it^^
i have very good experience with a weed killer called "BANVEL"
(which you can at in ebay e.g.)

Reactions: glenwilson
The weed in this case was just unwated plants. Not weed weed. :) In case there was a misunderstanding.:)

Context didn´t fit to something else, also i would be a rich man if you can sell this "shit" ^^

But serious, this Banvel from Compo is very good, grass only, but step one meter away from all wanted plants ...

A friend who’s mum was a very good gardener got hrt growing “exotic” plants and she was always annoyed when he harvested some of it.

...well we all were young once, ...my hair was long and my thoughts were short ^^
...but the older we turn, with our diseases, we sometimes think back ... lol

Attachments

• b7991db2af7b1bd7.jpg
    b7991db2af7b1bd7.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 1
Only have about 40l beer and 4kg of cheese and 4kg of sausage to take home tomorrow. Thought I would lighten the load a bit. :)

0159871D E840 453E AD3A 9EBE5D208851
--- Post updated ---
View attachment 4864 This is my today’s view in Fuerte Ventura Canary Islands . Loads of old Germans with their kit off and saggy bits hanging out

Could be wurst! :). A long long time ago went to St Tropez expecting to see the young and beautiful with not much on. Surprising amount of older bodies on show that must have been eating a lot gas producing food. Farting seemed to be compulsory.

Users who are viewing this thread

• dcyper