Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Rheinufer? :)
Yes, at Strandbad. :)

and the Rhein is clear and warm, very less water because of the heat and missing rain. Not good news for the climate change...
but today is nice for swimming here

Last edited:
Yes, at Strandbad. :)

and the Rhein is clear and warm, very less water because of the heat and missing rain. Not good news for the climate change...
but today is nice for swimming here

I will be moving away from Mannheim at the end of the year. Won’t be missing living in the Rheingraben :D
Exchanging the Rhine and Neckar for the Donau

I will be moving away from Mannheim at the end of the year. Won’t be missing living in the Rheingraben :D
Exchanging the Rhine and Neckar for the Donau
Donau has beautiful parts !

Just a fan with a the bottom of a tonic bottle with slots in it. Froze another bottle with just water in it. Put ice in there and cool air for about 5 minutes! Took about that time for the 600ml of ice to melt.

Me: Keep the windows closed and blinds down and it will help keep it cool.

Wife: OK.
Wife ( a bit later ): I have opened the windows to let some air in
Wife (later still): Why is it so hot in here...

I just stayed inside and enjoyed a G&T or two.

2BE558C6 FC28 439C 9ECA 1C71F53DC644

Was trying to get NRU decals on but need to try printing them again. Did get one to work though.

FB43F953 BBA7 4625 AE49 77709DF8B0F3

Problem: wasps squatting
Solution: refuse entry to nest with foam
Wife: oooh, poor wasps, now they don’t have a home 😢

🙄

View attachment 19160View attachment 19161
Surprise, surprise: on my fourth attack with this foam one not amused wasp sneaked into my t-shirt and stung me with full force on my sixpack, erm, floppy belly. Hurts like 🔥 😢. Treated with topical cortisone and one antihistamine tablet, hope to recover soon. Wife bursted out with laughter - ”I told you so” ☹️

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co and lakaelo
@Huilo_Ren_666
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

• Yay
Reactions: Huilo_Ren_666
I remember painting by numbers when I was a kid. So different now. I have one to do and would definately recommend if you just need something to distract you for a little while and just want to dip into it occasionally. Those above are great.♥️

Reactions: Huilo_Ren_666

Users who are viewing this thread