Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Just sod off with those stunning photos. Nobody wants to see amazing scenery like that when we look out of the window and see damp, miserable, grey weather. 😀
Hospital day
Hope you are OK.

Wife (yesterday): “too many plants in the garden so lots of work.”

Today: Need to get some more plants get a trolly…

FA9D320D 13EF 4306 90CC FF8C1B0332E4

Just sod off with those stunning photos. Nobody wants to see amazing scenery like that when we look out of the window and see damp, miserable, grey weather. 😀

Hope you are OK.

Wife (yesterday): “too many plants in the garden so lots of work.”

Today: Need to get some more plants get a trolly…

View attachment 19053
Here are also some clouds. 🐳🐳🙄
20220712 142525

In quarantine with my wife in our 50m^2 flat :D (Corona finally struck us both at once but since we are triple vaccinated with all the juice all is fine ;)). The only interesting thing i could have fotographed was the dying cucumber on our balcony that was eaten alive by spider mites and full of white webs. But i somehow did forget when cutting it to pieces so it does not spread on our tomatoes :D

Will be fixing the electric oven today. "Should" only take about half an hour to swap the blown on out and put this one in.

BEE8CE12 8032 4736 8449 662E64E51EDB

Then going to work on this build. Have to build a model by either modifying an existing kit or building from scratch. This has been made of household stuff that would have gone in the bin and bits from the kit spares box. Still have to get some decals on it (there will be Blame Laka and NRU ones on there somewhere! Can you identify the main components used (clue, there are 5)?

C5717308 5DCD 44D3 8345 CC87A136DFC8

• Love
Reactions: Riot_co
In quarantine with my wife in our 50m^2 flat :D (Corona finally struck us both at once but since we are triple vaccinated with all the juice all is fine ;)). The only interesting thing i could have fotographed was the dying cucumber on our balcony that was eaten alive by spider mites and full of white webs. But i somehow did forget when cutting it to pieces so it does not spread on our tomatoes :D
Hope you are both fine. Avoided it so far but can appreciate the quarantine bit.

pool fail GIF

Can't see from the pic but it is a monsoon here. So, sad to announce not grass cutting today or tomorrow!

View attachment 19085
Ich muss durch den Monsun, hinter die Welt, lala la la laa, lalalalalaaa

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also availabe in English :D

Ich muss durch den Monsun, hinter die Welt, lala la la laa, lalalalalaaa

Also availabe in English :D

i cant belive why the girls win my class when that song relese was crazy in love with these guys kotz

Users who are viewing this thread