Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I totally forgot to show you my painting

*Pictures with color numbers View attachment 17361

After seeing this picture it really inspired me to try painting. I had got a framed canvas that had an outline of an image on it that I have been using to practice detailing with an airbrush. Have also used pens, pencils and oil paints on it too. However, when the Mrs was on her search for pens and pencils the local shop had loads of paint by numbers sets. Most of them I didn't like but did get a small one that was about Β£5 and another A2 sized one that was Β£13! Both have the stretched canvas on a frame, paints and brushes. You just need to add some water to clean the brushes and to maybe thin the paint.

I like building models as it is mostly relaxing but can be frustrating when you lose a part to the carpet monster. Even with laminate flooring it is really surprising how far that part can travel. Anyway, I have started on the small one I got but suspect the larger one would have been easier. The small one is about 15cm so quite a practical size to do and has three different brushes and 20 paints.

If you are looking for something inexpensive to try the I would recommend this. For the money though it is something that is very relaxing and a good way of switching off from what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread