Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Only because of the sheppards it looks so german^^^
Maybee we should change the dogs with a bit ^^laka influence^^ to make the situation more ^golden friendly^ ...

But yes, headless, having fun on beer, sounds like us....huaaar^^

By da way, today i saw first level 110 guy in bf v!
Since 4 days its even possible to step above lvl 50!!!
Damn, get a live...

Attachments

• 34805.jpg
    34805.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: glenwilson
Looked for a suitable lab/retriever but couldnโ€™t find one. โ˜น๏ธ

Not sure they would be suitable. Last thing you would want is a dog with three packs of C4 with the helpful โ€˜I saw you mistakenly left on a colleagues tank so I retrieved it for youโ€™ look on its face.

Have to admit I really enjoy making and painting kits. The concentration needed does distract from the various arthritis pains! Meds make things a lot more bearable than a few weeks ago but doing these helps too. There is a (plastic) model show next weekend and the Mrs says she is interested to go too. Says it would be ideal to get some Christmas gifts for me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ but I suspect it is to make sure my wallet stays firmly in my pocket. ๐Ÿ˜

Tried to print some NRU emblems to see what size they would be but they are too small. Might get some decal paper for vehicles though.

Labels look too thick. Trying to find a transparent decal paper for inkjet. Quite a few to choose from so going through reviews. Watch this space! ๐Ÿ˜

Wanted some models to practice on. Stuff like using modelling putty and the airbrush and doing fine details and so on. Cheapest proper kits I could find (of things I actually would like to build) were about ยฃ10/โ‚ฌ10 each. Didnโ€™t have a lot of parts either. I then spotted these. They are slight smaller than the first kit I did but you get 8 for ยฃ10. They came from China.

Each has about 15 parts and snap together. But the final tank isnโ€™t that bad really and has a reasonable amount of detail. Should be fun to paint and weather. The size also gives the a very high WAF.

Attachments

• 92338D47-6E0D-414B-BF4A-16EA6A2472F0.jpeg
    92338D47-6E0D-414B-BF4A-16EA6A2472F0.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 7
  • F8341577-085C-4C06-A66C-609C4344D1ED.jpeg
    F8341577-085C-4C06-A66C-609C4344D1ED.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 399AD569-493F-4FAE-83B6-8AE931623007.jpeg
    399AD569-493F-4FAE-83B6-8AE931623007.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 7
Wife Acceptance Factor is an important consideration in any purchase, even more important than price (though that does come into it when you suggest selling one of her kidneys (no not a Melania โ€kidneyโ€) to fund said purchase). ๐Ÿ˜

jhaha

lol first of all i pressed j bevore typing -addicted sorry- ^^

then yes youre right, my wife is allway looking a special way, if she detect a new heli in my collection.
good thing is, she only see the cheap cases not the expensive stuff inside like tunings^^

funfact we have a (car) mark in germany with WAF, must be near Sascha, near City Mรผnster.

army...as i first heard about painting models I thought on body collor for ladies, or even something below ;-]

Attachments

• 231HC01.jpg
    231HC01.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 7
  • images-35.jpg
    images-35.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 7
  • alterton-bisley4.jpg
    alterton-bisley4.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 7
  • altertonfeatured-1.jpg
    altertonfeatured-1.jpg