Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
We used to do about 25k km a year so radio/cd was quite important but now do a lot less now. I have tried using our old ipad mini and a wifi equipped HDD but the interface for the disk was slow and awful. The maps and other stuff is OK for a 7 year old device.

Attachments

• 83F19F2A-52C1-463D-9AEA-6CB51FC03D54.jpeg
    83F19F2A-52C1-463D-9AEA-6CB51FC03D54.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 4
Mounting is just to see how it looks and works, the whole center bezel needs to be cut and remanufactured (guess it will be small "project" topic) . I don't like holding beer in doors because in minivan its too low and disrespectful for beer to stand besides legs :) its allways in cup holder for easy reach ;)

Reactions: IceDiverTom
Started building a diorama base to put the tanks on but also to have a practice with the airbrush and painting in general. My initial thought was to make an NRU themed scene. I have ordered a kit with a squad of soldiers which should work really well. Great. Then I thought a bit more about the scene. The bit in the photo will have to be part of a bigger set about the size of our garden. Why? Well the typical NRU squad will consist of someone in an AA near base (but of course not in the red zone), someone else in a jeep that is airborne because of some C4, a sniper with a SUAV (🤔), a heli, someone dead because of the C4 and....

28EB2EEB 9AB4 41E5 BADA 841B85E4DC2D

Oops Glen you posted the wrong picture :oops:
Now everybody knows you are the Big Honcho Cocaine Cartel and thats your secret stash 😤😂

Damn! That really is pollyfilla. Honest guv. It only has catnip in it. No really, honestly, that isn’t what you think it is. Don’t let your dog sniff it as it isn’t good for it. No, really, you don’t need to dig the patio up, you definitely won’t find any bodies under there.

Of course I don't have any cousins that have form for that sort of thing. Nope. Absolutely not. Nada. They have a different name so cannot be related is any way. 🤐😬🤥

I have Domiatrix envy. Whoops, wrong site again. 😁 That looks really nice. I have had RC cars (an awful lot of years ago) but never anything that intentionally leaves the ground. That looks like a fun build.

But hey, bet Amazon didn’t recommend a llama diary like they did for me! 🙂

Attachments

• 7E86C4D3-C6EA-47A5-AFED-4FEC57486F50.jpeg
    7E86C4D3-C6EA-47A5-AFED-4FEC57486F50.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 7
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have to build em up, spend a few years on simulator and mayby one day i will fly like this without crash....hope so ;-]

Reactions: edgarsmelderis12
That looks like me piloting the Viper when Im only trying to go straight :giggle:

That looks like me piloting the Viper when Im only trying to go straight :giggle:

That was my exact thought before I saw your reply!

How is that thing not in more pieces than it is made from? I honestly thought that was a fake video initially and was looking for the wires. Stunning flying.

Users who are viewing this thread