Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Today’s view. About 10 minutes after I took the picture above I managed to strain my back! Journey home was interesting- every gear change and bump in the road was a accompanied by an “ouch, ****”. So have been mainly looking at the ceiling since. So what with the 2 knees, 2 hips and now back pain I may be a bit grumpy today! 😁

Attachments

• 360A2E7D-C480-4A45-9928-94430C4A3842.jpeg
    360A2E7D-C480-4A45-9928-94430C4A3842.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 10
This is just a shadow coat. So still a fair bit of painting to do to get the dessert look rather than the European cammo some had. Tank commader doesn’t look too happy having Hanibal Lecter as a crew mate!

21D86E9E 6B11 40B8 9976 CC74FA4461A6 681777CF 45EA 47E1 BA58 E5052EC6557D

better would be: did you fart "a laka egg" inside tank?
yep, lets wait a bit longer outside...

but brilliant how bored they pose ^^ ....gogogo.... fire in the trousers...

Yo Glen,

a shitting llama.... just to send holiday greetings from island langeoog ;-]

Attachments

• IMG_20190823_0954007.jpg
    IMG_20190823_0954007.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20190823_0956304.jpg
    IMG_20190823_0956304.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Today’s view. About 10 minutes after I took the picture above I managed to strain my back! Journey home was interesting- every gear change and bump in the road was a accompanied by an “ouch, ****”. So have been mainly looking at the ceiling since. So what with the 2 knees, 2 hips and now back pain I may be a bit grumpy today! 😁
dude if this is your skin, you may use some cream ^^

The picture is of a volcanic crater somewhere in the US. Not sure exactly where it was taken and the tank was just in front of the screen. Couldn't be arsed mucking around in photoshop.

Replacing this: 15676171105852741613301405128690

With Android device, it Can doo all that android tablet can plus rear view camera input and gps antenna for navigation. Just plugged in , testing

Been thinking about replacing the crappy Renault unit in mine with something like that. Would like something with CarPlay but they are a bit spendy. Would like something you can plug in an HDD/SSD to for music. Current one only copes with 128GB USB drive but really need a capacity of 1TB to have all music on board as streaming is unreliable. 😊

I wanted to change something because my town&country is really from us and it has radio frequency issues. It plays only 1,3,5,7,9 after dot , so 106,2 MHz it cant.
I bought this for 55€ month used, new starts from 99€ on aliexpress.com
But next i would by will be much better,this is kinda slow and not resposive :D

Do we have a nick name for him?🎇
May I suggest MacGyver, for this "italien style" mounting ^^

You dont have chips and a beer bottle in driver door, dont ya?:popcorn:

Serious cool Idea, because it´s so pervert expensive to order this from manufactor.
I had a tablett besides once, but it was to much light at night drives.
And this lousy "App Connect" isnt working with all Apps like "Blitzer.de" (Police Radar Scanner) e.g.

Atm I use SD Cards / USB Sticks for sound and investet in an DAB+ radio for outback use of my radio station.🤘
Just check ebay for cheap radios and portable storage devices (I suggest minimum class 10 for fast reading), mostly its cheaper to buy more with less capacity, then one big one^^
Yes I know this might be the reason for snow white, to decide for the prince and not the draws ( 7 inch in one pice may be better then seven times 1 inch :p)

I drive a lot so I thought I do not need a cam or beeper for parking.
Serious it´s worth the money, also wen you park out and see traffic behind ya earlier then thru your back side window.
Bad thing is, you get used to it, so I rent a holiday car drove backwards and rammed a wall a bit while wondering there was no beepbeepbeep...
Dircet in front of the Avis counter, brilliant action...

Radar warning I quit and set speed limit warning from Navi/Cam.
Fun fact is, with automatic, distance controll and line assist you nearly do not need a driver.
Will ask an officer, if beer is allowed now while driving, because it´s not me driving, I am just a follower ^^

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: edgarsmelderis12

Users who are viewing this thread