Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
After more then 1.5year of working only from home we are getting to the point we are allowed partly back into the office. Sooo it was time to reassemble my desk, what ya all think.

FYI, laptop number 2 is hiding under the desk xp

Attachments

• IMG_20211005_081401.jpg
    IMG_20211005_081401.jpg
    737 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: lakaelo
After more then 1.5year of working only from home we are getting to the point we are allowed partly back into the office. Sooo it was time to reassemble my desk, what ya all think.

FYI, laptop number 2 is hiding under the desk xp
Oooo so wide! Love it! :love:

After all that covid stuff I finally came back to those few sports I did before. Thats why I'm not very active in last weeks. Last month we started our street hockey season again. Today we played our 4th match / 4th win so far.
#flexing
IMG 20211002 WA0113

Street hockey not done on skates? Do you use a puck or a ball? Well done on winning 4/4. 👍

There are probably lots of variations of it, yet under our association it is played on foot and with a ball. It is because most of the fields are made of concrete. (Except this one, which is plastic)
Rules are pretty much the same as icehockey - I would say that it is something like way cheaper version of it :D

Sounds fun. Are the fields the same size as an ice rink?

Hated hockey at school as the pitch was covered in holes which either the ball went down or your foot did. Even a few broken ankles didn't stop us having to play! Also the teacher used to play at county level so was quite good and often forgot that we were just kids especially when he launched the ball into your nads.

We used to go to ice hockey when I was young. Regularly went to see the Wembley Lions play at (surprisingly) Wembley!

Reactions: StrrawberryA

Users who are viewing this thread