Todays View

glenwilson

NRU Heed
Should be a picture of me with a face like 😡

My Mum: my email isn’t working

Me: what did you do?

Mum: Nothing. 🤥

Turns out she changed her email password (but forgot it) then also changed her apple ID password too.

Took 2 hours to sort out the Apple one because it seemed to be in an infinite loop. Then got the email password sorted.

She is still claiming she did nothing. 🤣 I have often had passwords change without doing anything.

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo

IceDiverTom

NRU Member
Website
www.btfz.de
try to eat a lokal speciality, it´s named "LABSKAUS"
Uk people may love it, corned beef e.g.
I need a few "Friesengeist" (Schnaps) to eat it with a smile, but honestly it taste better then it looks ;-]

Do you travel on to the south ?
Give me a hint if ya plan to come to munich... we need to help her with "heavy loads" ^^

Attachments

Last edited:

IceDiverTom

NRU Member
Website
www.btfz.de
be lucky for rain and green grass, we had less rain past weeks...

but could a grass cut robot or "something in pic below" be an idea for you?
just to have more time for traveling, working on your house, collecting beer and much more important things like battlefield ;-]

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
Knowing our luck we would end up with a llama that wants to live in doors!

It is so good to be home! No waking up at 04:50 because of a plane landing/taking off. No traffic noise. No parent constantly moaning and being a drama queen about their aches and pains. I know about aches and pains but you do have put up with them or they do dominate your life no matter how severe they are. Didn’t help with her going on a political rant on they day we got there either. It is funny how people don’t like being called a raging racist fascist. (A perfect example of why you don’t have to always like relatives).

glenwilson

NRU Heed
Had to tackle the grass today. Had to stand in one place and mow in an arc as not able to walk with hip pain being significant. Just the back garden filled the garden waste wheelie bin. We now have four of the bin things (garden waste, cardboard and paper, plastic and metal and general waste) plus a box for glass bottles/jars.

050A5A11-050A-4E26-B90B-086E457DDDBC.jpeg

glenwilson

NRU Heed
The local council collects all the garden waste and they make the compost and you can get it from them for free. Have tried that before but it never really did much. Maybe the weather up here.