Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Apparently she has a new boyfriend. Obviously depends on what a 9 year defines as sex though. As she is a head teacher I doubt she was going at i t on the kitchen table - as far as I could see anyway! 🤣
Or as you could hear...

• Haha
Reactions: glenwilson
Did actually consider going out and buying a reciprocating saw but really didn't need one that much. Only broke one blade and got a slight burn on a finger because the blade that broke was 'quite' warm. Now just need to sneak around at night next week when the garden waste recycle bins are out to get rid of it (ours is full).

• Haha
Reactions: dcyper
So I've been trying to quit smoking and use a vaporiser for it. Spend my day making a coil for it. It's 3core wires wrapped in 1 wire.

It took k me ages but it looks extremely cool and works perfectly

The cotton (wick) sucks up the liquid from the container underneath and it wicks the coil. By passing current trough it (a whopping 50watts) it vaporises the liquid producing smoke.

IMG2021060918054801

So I've been trying to quit smoking and use a vaporiser for it. Spend my day making a coil for it. It's 3core wires wrapped in 1 wire.

The cotton (wick) sucks up the liquid from the container underneath and it wicks the coil. By passing current trough it (a whopping 50watts) it vaporises the liquid producing smoke.

View attachment 11949
Looks like a nice piece of work there. I now have this image of a vapourisor… 😂

Mars Attacks Attack GIF

View attachment 11949

Much luck I wish ;) I switched to vaping then stopped completetely and now i am back on one cigarette a day oh well... Just cant let my wife stand at my side smokingly without smoking myself

Reactions: CapHunterx
Never smoked so have no idea what it is like to give it up. My dad just gave it up one day and never smoked again. A bit later my mum gave it up but after about 50 years still gets the odd craving. At the time they gave it up there wasn't any real aids like gum, patches or vapes to help only fake cigarettes.

Hope any of you who are trying to give it up have success.

Never smoked so have no idea what it is like to give it up. My dad just gave it up one day and never smoked again. A bit later my mum gave it up but after about 50 years still gets the odd craving. At the time they gave it up there wasn't any real aids like gum, patches or vapes to help only fake cigarettes.

Hope any of you who are trying to give it up have success.

Its like quitting coffee probably. Its just part of your habits and daily routine

And the worest thing quitting for me is to think that it is so easy ^^

Users who are viewing this thread