todays solar eclipse

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Judging by the copyright date they were from last year Andy? :D

I had a few like that from a wider angled lens but weren't as good as that and a bit blurry. I think that all the photos here are pretty good. For an event that you can't really practice for and only really get a short amount of time to get a photo especially when you want to experience it too.

Judging by the copyright date they were from last year Andy? :D

I had a few like that from a wider angled lens but weren't as good as that and a bit blurry. I think that all the photos here are pretty good. For an event that you can't really practice for and only really get a short amount of time to get a photo especially when you want to experience it too.

Thanks Glen didn't realise ive just changed my copyright date.

Not sure if this image is one of those uploaded previously (they all look similar) but it was included in the Flickr set. It has had over 4,400 views and been favourited over 30 times. Quite proud of that! Think mine were amongst the first on Flickr as I checked to see what the settings were looking like on the PC and uploaded them whilst it was still happening.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 30
we had a clear site :D was interesting but not spectacular :D last time in 1999 i was on vacation at kiel :D i think there are no non cloudy days there

[video=youtube;guQ3_4zwpO8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guQ3_4zwpO8[/video]
i made this little film during the eclipse , partial eclipse with clouds ;-)

Nice video - thanks for sharing. Where was it videoed? Just wondering as the sound is kind of spooky but appropriate. What camera did you use?

Where was it videoed? Just wondering as the sound is kind of spooky but appropriate. What camera did you use?

where was it videoed ? _ pays : France , area : Ardèche , village : Vesseaux , in my garden lol ... ;-)
for the sound : i think it's a fighter jet in the distance ;-) , but yes appropriate hihihi
what camera : _ Nikon cooplix L820 ;-) ...

Camera seems to cope with it pretty well. On the TV here there was so much rubbish about it ruining cameras and so on yet the whole sun is often in pictures and cameras still work. Nice region of France, my wife wants to visit that area at some point as she has read about it in history books.

Users who are viewing this thread