To venture forth,, or not??

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Body Bag

Body Bag

NRU Member
29 Jul 2020
Is this game worth the expense and effort guys,, Im trying to decide.

battlefield 1? i liked it because it was total new and not such bad in my eyes. also not so "fast" like bf5 so i quite liked some rounds there. but both games are totaly different to bf4 so you will need your own experience to see if you like it.

Reactions: Body Bag
For my opinion, BF4>BF3>BFBC2>BF1>(BFV ( I don't even want to buy it)).

First, this is a great game to play thanks to the quality of the graphics. There is a real atmosphere that we can feel.

I also liked the new and interesting mode : Operation, a single round that is played on several maps with several assaults. It permit to change instead of always playing conquest.

The arrival of mastodons during the game is also nice to reverse the round and are fun to play.

The maps looks also nice and I liked to be able to interact with, like in BF4.

But I prefer modern war. That's all.

Each one it's point of view on this question, because the historic context and atmosphere is very important while playing for the immersion.

So I hope that BF6 will be a modern one, not futuristic, not historic, just current. I want a back to basics : the current quality of graphics + BF3/4 gameplay and why not some ideas from BF1 + a campaign like BFBC2 with real charismatics characters <3.

The maps and environments in BF1 and V are pretty good. I probably prefer BF1 of the two. BF5 I got and hardly played as I rally didn't enjoy it at all, just found it was never fun. I don't mean just having a laugh type fun, it just was boring. Both of them seem to be full of cheats. Not saying they are cheating but it just feels like it compared to BF4. 1 and V just seem to have a lot of eye candy for the sake of it, a lot of it doesn't add to the game.

if they were on offer, I would try BF1.

I played all bf games and My favorites are bf3 and bf4. After bf4, i was expecting something much greater than bf4 but i really disappointed about battlefield hardline. Bf1 and Bf5 have great graphics but there is something about these 2 games that i can't get attached to them.

I am bored of world war concept and i like modern war too. Also i don't like the cod games which are 100 years ahead.

For me, although the game is 7 years old, i think that Bf4 is the best multiplayer game in the market. I think it is superior to cod games, cs go and pubg.

For a 7 year old game it still have the best graphics and environment if u ask me.

I'd like BFV if it wasn't for all the shitty choices made in cosmetics and gameplay changes especially after the Christmas patch, Dice messed up bad with V

I have tried to work out what is wrong with BF1 and V for me and it is hard to do. Bf4 and 3 you can dip in for a quick round and enjoy it or play for longer and feel it was worth it, V particularly just feels like a chore to play I liked the single player more,,

thanks guys,, after some considerations i have decided to purchase BF1. Gonna lead to loads of shout outs starting .. "During the wooaar"... :pompous: :pompous: :pompous:

Bloody hell,, that's a HUGE download ,lol, almost 70 Gig,,

I may be a while,,lol

I concur with the above. Just want to add the odd reward system in both BF1 and V, I wonder what EA/Dice was thinking. Not that awards make or break a game but...

Still have a soft spot for BFBC2 and this for a decade old game. The huge upgrade in graphics vs BF2 and still keeping the ”fun” of the latter 😀. There are still servers being filled whenever I play the game and it seems cheating is very rare. Oh, you haven’t forgotten the sniper’s mortar rain over the enemy? 😁

Users who are viewing this thread