to see better ... lol

nao07

NRU Member
19 Sep 2012
france , ardeche
DSCN6255.jpgDSCN6236.jpg ...

i can see better in the game now ... hihihi . :)
my wife wanted to cut hair today , then i makes you happy my love ... ;-)

Last edited:

SCAR-H

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Too paranoid to tell it :P
Nao you are going to right direction but still halfway. Next you cut crop hair with barber machine and after that shave everything off with razorblade. Join Balds R Us, its club for cool guys of NRU. :cool:

nao07

NRU Member
19 Sep 2012
france , ardeche
Nao you are going to right direction but still halfway. Next you cut crop hair with barber machine and after that shave everything off with razorblade. Join Balds R Us, its club for cool guys of NRU. :cool:

i thought the last ordeal to fit into the club it was the :welsh: without lubricant lol ... :)

Lady_Musketeer_GER

Friend of the NRU
2 May 2012
I hope you won’t regret it, Laurent.
If you do, there is always the possibility to let your hair grow longer again.

Many years ago I decided to cut my long hair and after doing so I felt really bad.
It goes without saying that ever since then I have been growing my hair out.
I feel much better that way.

Yet, the most important thing is that you feel at ease with yourself, nao – irrespective of the length of your hair. :)

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
As Lady says you need to be comfortable with yourself and not panda to fashion. I always wanted long hair but it would go Afro as it is far too curly. Now I keep it very short and I don't care about the bald patch at the back which I was ignorant of until my wife pointed it out!

nao07

NRU Member
19 Sep 2012
france , ardeche
I hope you won’t regret it, Laurent.

no problem with that Lady_.... , i through military service when i 'am there comes the military barber a good laugh , i was already mentally preparing myself hihihi , that matters to me at the time of cutting it was good to laugh my children and my wife , and if deceive you there is always the mower and the military cut lol , no problem for me with , and it still grows ... ;-)

prooi

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Holland

dont be afraid Laurent......join our non hair club
and boldies have more SEX than hairy types....