to see better ... lol

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
nao07

nao07

NRU Member
19 Sep 2012
france , ardeche
DSCN6255 DSCN6236 ...

i can see better in the game now ... hihihi . :)
my wife wanted to cut hair today , then i makes you happy my love ... ;-)

Last edited:
Lol that Nru cock shirt :) You gave your nice longe hair... :welsh:

Nao you are going to right direction but still halfway. Next you cut crop hair with barber machine and after that shave everything off with razorblade. Join Balds R Us, its club for cool guys of NRU. :cool:

Nao you are going to right direction but still halfway. Next you cut crop hair with barber machine and after that shave everything off with razorblade. Join Balds R Us, its club for cool guys of NRU. :cool:

i thought the last ordeal to fit into the club it was the :welsh: without lubricant lol ... :)

^ That is quite good plan to get in NRU but im not so sure you get in Balds R Us... :)

I hope you won’t regret it, Laurent.
If you do, there is always the possibility to let your hair grow longer again.

Many years ago I decided to cut my long hair and after doing so I felt really bad.
It goes without saying that ever since then I have been growing my hair out.
I feel much better that way.

Yet, the most important thing is that you feel at ease with yourself, nao – irrespective of the length of your hair. :)

As Lady says you need to be comfortable with yourself and not panda to fashion. I always wanted long hair but it would go Afro as it is far too curly. Now I keep it very short and I don't care about the bald patch at the back which I was ignorant of until my wife pointed it out!

Re : to see better ... lol

Who is this guy ? Where is my best neighbor ? :'(

I hope you won’t regret it, Laurent.

no problem with that Lady_.... , i through military service when i 'am there comes the military barber a good laugh , i was already mentally preparing myself hihihi , that matters to me at the time of cutting it was good to laugh my children and my wife , and if deceive you there is always the mower and the military cut lol , no problem for me with , and it still grows ... ;-)

dont be afraid Laurent......join our non hair club
and boldies have more SEX than hairy types....

Users who are viewing this thread