To be Unbanned

stomper1971

19 Sep 2013
I was recently banned from being on the noobs r us no fly zone server. This happened a month ago. I used the word retread towards someone. I didn't want to cuss him and didn't want to use the word retard. This word is still a unfair name. I was at the songshue stalemate server I guess. It wasn't right of me to say. I would like to have access once again to be allowed to use the noobs r us server again it is a fun server. The individual kept killing team mates and I fired upon him and called him the name, once again poor choice of words. The server map was Dallian. My name in the game is stomper1971. I am not sure who the admin was.

Last edited:

Mr.X

NRU Member
5 Feb 2013
Germany
Hi, had a look into it and yes it was Bond who banned you, at the moment no Heed admin seems to have time, so I unbanned you. Please stay polite on our server.

Last edited:

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
Thx SEK.

Stomp, keep that as a warning.....I will do it again if it happens and will then appeal any unban. We need to keep servers clean as much as possible and bad enough already if we as admins are raging from time to time....but we are "home" here, you are not.

Trust it was just in rage and therefore ok for me, enjoy playing on our servers again.

stomper1971

19 Sep 2013
Thx SEK.

Stomp, keep that as a warning.....I will do it again if it happens and will then appeal any unban. We need to keep servers clean as much as possible and bad enough already if we as admins are raging from time to time....but we are "home" here, you are not.

Trust it was just in rage and therefore ok for me, enjoy playing on our servers again.
Thanks. How does one join noobs? Hey I just like playing and really don't understand when people act as the individual did that game. I don't know how do cheats. I earn every rank, award and medal. I'm glad that others are banned when they cheat. Well enough said, thanks for the unbanning.

Mr.X

NRU Member
5 Feb 2013
Germany
Lmao Rich.. but you forgot to mention the sheep costume :))

Last edited:

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
4 Aug 2012
i was going to add ..."and if you think that's weird wait till they bring the sheep out " :) , but i did not want to offend inoccent sheep all over the world ...oh silly me

stomper1971

19 Sep 2013
Thanks. How does one join noobs?

you have to shave off all your body hair and attend a secret ceremony held at the NRU HQ (based in Wales i believe) lol ... ;)

only kidding just look here http://noobs-r-us.co.uk/threads/9-Application-Guidelines-READ-before-applying! and then decide ?
ATB, rich.
Thanks mate, I will remember to bring my own syrup and feathers as well..Lol. Joking well I will look at the server. Does having prior bans mean this first one I have?

Last edited: