[BF2] tired of the bullshit kicks for no good reason!

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals and Complaints' started by svampfitta, 18 December 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. svampfitta

svampfitta New Member

Was just playing the bf2 server and the admins was kicking half the server for bunny. I have no problem with that rule anymore but when the rule and kicking for it gets excessive I just get tired. I made a simple statement about it and got kicked instantly by PJ (and I thought it was Shunt, sorry but the admins NEVER give up the name of the kicking admin...). I was simply saying that maybe some of the energy spent on kicking numerously "bunnyhopers" for jumping once or maybe twice could be better spent on kicking someone that acctually breaks the rules over and over again. I play on your server alot and most of the time it is ok but some admins just overdo it and are really taking some of the rules WAY to serious. Losen up a bit and let us play without a million interuptions.

2. crn123

Friend of the NRU

Umm... Don't bunnyhop? Isn't it a cure for this nonsense post?

#2 crn123, 19 December 2012
    Last edited: 19 December 2012
  3. SCAR-H1988

SCAR-H1988 SEXY T-BAGGER
    NRU Member

http://noobs-r-us.co.uk/threads/24-No-fly-server-rules

"Do not bunny hop in server go elsewhere if you want to do that also do not JUMP in combat its also allowed to jump while throwing grenades" =NRU= server rules by Lakaelo

Is that so hard to understand? Follow rules => Don't get kicked. I don't understand what's point come cry "I broke rules and got argue with admins and then i got kick, byhyhyy unfair admins..."

4. fucoffhackers

NRU Member

sorry buddy but no bunnyhoping is a rule simple .... its annoying and looks silly .
    heik said it better than i did . totally agree(and hes not even english lol) .
    its not like you are a crap player who needs to do it ?

5. ROMMELZ

NRU Member

if they dont like your rules go elsewere (simples!!

6. nao07

NRU Member

hi all , hi svampfitta ,
    i would say that there is not too much police kick in the game and it's not my top two colleague who say otherwise ......
    the rules are the rules ..........if nothing justifies one jump when the enemy shoot you is that you are jumping in combat ,,,
    the rules of this server are very very good , except for cheaters ........

7. sordids

NRU Heed NRU Member

we added the rule to stop the cocks from jumping around like bunnys on acid :D
    u can jump over boxes etc but im afraid its a no no to jumping when under fire,im sure we added a rule that u can jump if a tank or apc is firing at you due to the overpowering of the armour but ....... :D

8. ThreeSix

ThreeSix Member

lol everyone explained the rule pretty good!!
    Even if its just one hop, its still bunnyjumping!
    If you read the scrolling rules in-game, you will see "No jumping in combat, It's allowed to jump over obstacle to take cover" and that's it.
    Jumping while throwing nades is allowed. If it wasnt, you could read that to.
    Especially if you have been warned, kicked and banned (second time I think) for it.......YOU of ALL should know this!!

Even if you see other players doing it, DON'T do it yourself. Report it do admins. If there is no admins online at that point, then report it here on NRU forum. Pretty easy..
    Any more questions?

9. svampfitta

svampfitta New Member

Not surprised that you didnt get what I meant with this thread Heik

10. svampfitta

svampfitta New Member

As I told you I dont have any problems with the bunny rule anymore, I learned to adjust to it. And I didnt get kicked either. Only kick I got was for discussing (with Shunt but, surprise surprise, it was Pjay that kicked me...) but that was not the issue here. However, seeing what you all wrote I have no faith in getting anywhere with this conversation so I will just drop it.

11. svampfitta

svampfitta New Member

IF you had read my first post you would have realised that I wasnt the one that got kicked. So it was no ban appeal or something like that, I was only trying to make a point that sometimes the kicking and enforcing of the rule gets excessive.

12. sordids

NRU Heed NRU Member

sent u a pm cock :D

13. PJay67

PJay67 Member

This is very simple to explain - Dont Hop

The first time we met i kicked you off wake island for raping the flag with the tank which was a perfectly legitimate kick, now my question to you is -- why did i follow it up with a ban?

if you can work that out then you will be able to work out why i booted you out last night!

As for admin not admitting if they kicked or not.....i other other hand will spell out my name in big letters cause i'm the biggest cock here

14. Btre_ez3

Btre_ez3 New Member

I was playing that night was a lot of hopping going on i don`t report all but one or two out of 6 or so, i think it a great rule, In game is not really the place to discuss the rules well done on making to the forum.Gold star for progress for you.

Love your blue name HOFF.

15. fucoffhackers

NRU Member

svampfitta or rjemes i think . the fact is your behaviour is annoying people hence the posts on forum and kicks . what you seem to miss is that most of the players here are well liked and reasonable folk . you just seem to get on peoples tits . why is that ?

16. PJay67

PJay67 Member

lmfao

Hackers just saying what people were thinking i guess!!

If he had just said sorry i wont do it again and carried on playing none of this thread would even exist but just like the last time he started bitching in game he ended up with the same result!!

17. fucoffhackers

NRU Member

hi pj , my pleasure :}
    it has to be said .

18. laoudis

laoudis New Member

They just dont get what you mean.....

19. General_Misery

NRU Member

Simple rule that, like all rules, is meant to be followed - period. In addition I personally don't like when people use derogatory nick names - "svampfitta" means "fungus cunt".

#19 General_Misery, 19 December 2012
    Last edited: 19 December 2012
  20. laoudis

laoudis New Member

As far as I know theres NO RULE against nick name yet......
    btw whats that has to do with this thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice