time for some softcore, heres natures own art!

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark
figured with all the cars and engines thats been uploaded to our homepage i think its time to throw up something different, enjoy or hate it, thats up to you :p (personally i enjoy these pics very much :) )

Attachments

Last edited:

SCAR-H

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Too paranoid to tell it :P
First i was like "Hmmph only softcore...." then i noticed there is no chicks and tits at all, only flowers. :p Anyway beautiful pics. :) These flowers and all clean nature are beautiful little details in our ugly dirty world. If i go out of my apartment i see only all kind of crap like cigarette butts, broken bottles, graffiti walls, meet angry and distressed people etc. I spend so much time inside when im at home becouse that suburb is so depressing place. I like be outside only at summer at my parents beach house middle of conservation area forest and next to beautiful little lake.

Zimkowski

24 Jan 2014
Poland Sosnowiec
Odp: time for some softcore, heres natures own art!

nice nice nice but that duck Im scared run run !!! how do you do this pic you don't had a fear he can a kill you man ! ;d
bless all have a good time

Lady_Musketeer_GER

Friend of the NRU
2 May 2012
These enchanting flowers make me easily forget the dark days of winter and eagerly looking forward to the first burst of spring colour.
Thanks a lot, Fortuna, I love gazing at these lovely little beauties in bloom. :)

Reactions: FortunaMagica

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark
First i was like "Hmmph only softcore...." then i noticed there is no chicks and tits at all, only flowers. :p Anyway beautiful pics. :) These flowers and all clean nature are beautiful little details in our ugly dirty world. If i go out of my apartment i see only all kind of crap like cigarette butts, broken bottles, graffiti walls, meet angry and distressed people etc. I spend so much time inside when im at home becouse that suburb is so depressing place. I like be outside only at summer at my parents beach house middle of conservation area forest and next to beautiful little lake.
all the more reasons to enjoy the small miracles nature gives us every day :)