This is for our German members

chip247

NRU Member
But whyyyyyyyyyyy?

dont know why. think it must be some crazy stuff doing there to push this. that not a normal "look about" in wiki lol

Lt.SPUNKMEYER

NRU Member
I've tried it at a German market in Manchester but tasted like paint stripper to me (with a hint of cinnamon)

you do rather excellent sausages&brats though, so for that you are forgiven your cul-de-sac fetish

T11Medic

NRU Member
That's because a German market in Manchester is a British market, Mike :D Try it over here and you'll like it!

Yeah he told me he loves the red ones, fresh and spunky from porks. But do you like foreskin on it or do you prefer the muslim version?

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member
AW: This is for our German members

Ö.ö u should see what Germans think about Britain, lol thats more funny.... Britains are the first they go for TV Naked at Buero, lol thats really British. and Britains eat very mixxed EAT i dont know we eat all but better sortet . ^^

Glühwein and some nice Cookies are the best come to Germany i give u a Sleeping place and we go Drinking allot of that ^^

Lt.SPUNKMEYER

NRU Member
@ Sam & puia yes I love sausages ...you're both a pair of wrong 'uns, big fat foreskinned bangers eh.... Im shocked at your filthy gutter trash talk