Things that make me cry

• Thread starter StrrawberryA
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Thing that makes me cry in this game is when enemy player is in front of me but is having a friendly icon over its head and kills me cause i ignore him. This is because an actual friendly player is just behind him further away in the map. This is surprisingly common (at least for me) and every time it happens i want to throw my monitor through the window and show my PC some loving with a sledgehammer! 🤬🤬🤬 xD

Here is a demonstration:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here's the problem, it was not a party, he is surprising me every time :LOL:
So now look - you stabbed Assassin less times than he stabbed you. I and @Ch8nge stabbed him more times than he stabbed us. Which means
@Cockaparte < @StrrawberryA < @Ch8nge ( cuz my current score with Ch8nge is 4:6 )
Which means I am more of a knife master than you ( even if our current score is like 200 : 2 for you so it does not make any sense but at least I tried lol )

So now look - you stabbed Assassin less times than he stabbed you. I and @Ch8nge stabbed him more times than he stabbed us. Which means
@Cockaparte < @StrrawberryA < @Ch8nge ( cuz my current score with Ch8nge is 4:6 )
Which means I am more of a knife master than you ( even if our current score is like 200 : 2 for you so it does not make any sense but at least I tried lol )
ok so you want to fight? then let's start the second round
Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

• Love
Reactions: StrrawberryA
jean luc melenchon GIF by franceinfo

Cockaparte, my last ounce of respect for you is gone 👋
I started a war I cannot handle anymore with this C100, these igni cocks are hiding 80% of the time behind walls and doors, waiting for someone to pass and of course it's me 100% of the time

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co

Users who are viewing this thread