Things that make me cry

• Thread starter StrrawberryA
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Haven't expected to see my name on that list

Julio Cesar Rome GIF by Luis Ricardo

Tagz
Edit : Just realized from this and @Ch8nge 's video that I'm always getting stabbed at Gulf of Oman.. wtf!
star wars GIF

Last edited:
The most curious thing on this pic is...how did you manage to get stabbed by Riz 5 times? :unsure: xD
Yall think that he is camping somewhere around yet he just doesn't run after his preys like we do. He is just sitting there waiting for the prey to come to him. Then he turns around and counters. Easy business. 0% waste of energy

I'm asking myself.... why me? Why always me? If I was that kind of player always camping somewhere etc... I wouldn't say a thing. But it never happend like that. Last time I attacked lads in the LAV close distance, they went out as expected, I took the LAV, they focused on it and i went out to suprise them from the back. Guess what. I got stabbed the moment after I left the LAV and before I pulled the trigger. Was thinking that after 10 stabs it cant hurt me anymore. It is just a game. NO. It is worse and worse every time.

Keks

Kek
FFS GIVE ME A BREAK YOU COCK!

I have never been stabbed as much as on this server, I am sure some of you are running around with Katana's

Freaking Rage is my nemesis who had me three times in one match

Grrrr!!!!

I'm asking myself.... why me? Why always me? If I was that kind of player always camping somewhere etc... I wouldn't say a thing. But it never happend like that. Last time I attacked lads in the LAV close distance, they went out as expected, I took the LAV, they focused on it and i went out to suprise them from the back. Guess what. I got stabbed the moment after I left the LAV and before I pulled the trigger. Was thinking that after 10 stabs it cant hurt me anymore. It is just a game. NO. It is worse and worse every time.

View attachment 13352

View attachment 13351
FFS GIVE ME A BREAK YOU COCK!
I feel your pain mate.

• Haha
Reactions: ItsDABAUZZ

Users who are viewing this thread