Theme Days On The Server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Great idea Laka (y)

Would it work on suggestions or voting..?

Can we include fancy dress too?

had this in my mind for some days and maybe its a good idea. would like to know what do you think about that.

we could make some kind of theme days on the server.

this means, on a special day, we can set the server to a special setup like, infantry only, townmaps only, TDM only, domination only, rush only and so on.

Sounds like fun :D

(y)

Sounds a good idea.

Could have something like TDM and TDM with flags ( can’t remember what that is called) and other similar modes just for a slight variation on a theme. As suggested could have city maps, and DLC maps and so on. I’ll get a few notes in the chat to let folks now that this could’ve happening.

Reactions: lakaelo
Good idea Sascha (y) Any type (almost) would be welcome to give good old BF4 a shot in the arm ;)

I played non auto pistol and bolt action rifle only a few weeks back. Restricted map coverage.
That was fun.

idea is good
for exemple:
first week on friday second on saturday firth on sunday
i think one complete weekend is to much

but is only my opinion
Of course, I agree with every decision
--- Post updated ---
and a vote was good idea
tdm , ctf, ect
to found the favorits of all member

idea is good
for exemple:
first week on friday second on saturday firth on sunday
i think one complete weekend is to much

but is only my opinion
Of course, I agree with every decision
--- Post updated ---
and a vote was good idea
tdm , ctf, ect
to found the favorits of all member

If people didn’t or couldn’t give their opinions I think the NRU would only have about 2 members. People always work better as a team and options, suggestions, and ideas should always be encouraged and nobody should be afraid to submit or discussthem. They may not always be practical or possible but they will be listened to. We all have different skills which is why teams work (unless you are Liam Neeson).

Zombie mode I’m sure is fun but it isn’t something that can be done easily and requires a server reboot. So having to reboot for a round or two isn’t that practical. Other mode options are easier to implement.

Users who are viewing this thread