[Event] The Wednesday will be the Wild Wednesday now

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
guess we can back to "normal" again because the playercount is stable again. so wild wednesday is back on track (y)

about the sunday...

maybe a locker metro only sunday? with all modes and modeswitch to hardcore and normal?
Thank you! ^^

Locker and metro only could get boring too quickly but maybe if including other "infantry only" maps like Guilin Peaks and Pearl Market?

Heya I'm a bit lost xd so which settings are we currently running during the wednesday now ? Only normal but with 2400 tickets ? Mixed modes too ? Mixed settings ?

Also we currently have 1600 tickets on the server instead of the usual 1200, wondering if it was normal :)

Just trying some Things atm. So nothing is normal anymore and nothing is special anymore but everything is unnormal normal. Lol
Confusion Reaction GIF

Sooo what is the current state of the wednesday ? Is it possible to bing back some other modes like obliteration, capture the flag, rush, defuse and so on from time to time ? There are no (or very few with passwords) servers running these modes anywhere so it's getting very complicated to complete assignements that can only be done on these modes 😅

Reactions: lakaelo
Sooo what is the current state of the wednesday ? Is it possible to bing back some other modes like obliteration, capture the flag, rush, defuse and so on from time to time ? There are no (or very few with passwords) servers running these modes anywhere so it's getting very complicated to complete assignements that can only be done on these modes 😅
yes, i am still sick and off work next week. so i will have a look that i will reactivate that. everyone feel free to make some suggestion witch modes and maps we like to play. should be also possible to mix inf, hc or normal.

Users who are viewing this thread