[Event] The Wednesday will be the Wild Wednesday now

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I am OK - it just seemed that we could make it rush Wednesday from the way people were voting! :D I will sort it out next week 60 minute T-ban should solve the problem. :)

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
@Mr.Peterson: Actually more tickets on TDm would be nice...like 500 or so

mOrE tIcKeTs WoUlD bE nIcE
Lakaelo:

• Haha
Reactions: leandre0310
Once again that was fun. The CTF mode needed 12 flags captured. Tried changing it through ProCon but guessing that because the round had started nothing changed. Was a good selection of maps and modes.

Reactions: dcyper
Hello, so today we had a bit of fun in Air Superiority and I was wondering if it could be added to Wild Wednesday once in a while. What do you think ?

Hello, so today we had a bit of fun in Air Superiority and I was wondering if it could be added to Wild Wednesday once in a while. What do you think ?
air superiority is a bit tricky because its only for 24 player max.
its "working" with more player, what means that the player above 24 not getting kicked but they have to wait to spawn into a vehicle. so basically you can only run this mode on a half full server. same as today i just put some airsupperior maps on when the server is starting. just for fun and have some variety. but i guess its not possible to put this into the "normal" map rotation.

Reactions: The_Hellr1der
We had some discussions and voting about events here and I'm still not sure about the outcome. So we still have 2 events/ week?
Btw. look at the server now. It is dead.

we were asking each other on discord if it is possible to make the settings appear during the votemap ? (normal, hardcore)

ok then, it will stay as a surprise! thanks

what is the current maplist already? is it possible to have a view to improve it / try new things? there is a bit too much dragon valley in my opinion :D

One player asked in chat and discord about wild wednesdays. What is the current plan about it (sundays too)? Are we getting it back at some point or is it in oblivion for unknown time period? I miss our crazy days myself. :D

One player asked in chat and discord about wild wednesdays. What is the current plan about it (sundays too)? Are we getting it back at some point or is it in oblivion for unknown time period? I miss our crazy days myself. :D
guess we can back to "normal" again because the playercount is stable again. so wild wednesday is back on track (y)

about the sunday...

maybe a locker metro only sunday? with all modes and modeswitch to hardcore and normal?

guess we can back to "normal" again because the playercount is stable again. so wild wednesday is back on track (y)

about the sunday...

maybe a locker metro only sunday? with all modes and modeswitch to hardcore and normal?
Don't lie to yourself :D
"Oh i forgot" , "Its back now" and etc. will continue :) And thats why we love you Laka :)

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread