[Event] The Wednesday will be the Wild Wednesday now

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
as said in a other thread we will get a nother "special day". this will be the wednesday starting from next week. wild will mean we have difference modes in votemap. so maps in CQ but also TDM, Gunmaster, CTF and Chainlink will be there.

when all is working ( i hope so because we never had something what is not working in first try lol ) the server will be automatically start the wild wednessday at 0:01 so the new map/mode list is available and can be voted. also the server name is changing to "=NRU= Gentleman's T-Bag Club | WIld Wednessday Mixed Modes".

after the event ( wednesday 23:59 ) the server will go automatically back to normal.

so lets see how its working :D

Last edited:
Finally we've got a nice alliteration for that now.

Good idea for the event (y)

Last edited:
Ah yes thanks! Yep, this map is the most interesting for rush! Because there is a whole "new" area playable outside (y).

ahh, is this still playable like in the beta??
The beta I don't know but like in BF3, in rush you can play outside in the garden for the first phase (y)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: lakaelo
This is definitely a very fun map in rush (y).

And rush is a very nice mode to play :D playing maps with a new gameplay.

The only problem with rush (in my opinion) is that the maps are not balanced at all
for example on Rogue transmission the attackers have a LAV and the defenders nothing

The defenders have the cocksquad so it's balanced :ROFLMAO:

The only problem with rush (in my opinion) is that the maps are not balanced at all
for example on Rogue transmission the attackers have a LAV and the defenders nothing
well in rush i often see a problem were the attackers are defending and not attacking, thats always a easy win for defenders

We need to have something that says you have voted for Rush once and that is it you cannot have Rush again until all the other modes have been done at least once because you are voting for Rush far too often and not everyone likes Rush all the time as it is a mixed mode day and not lets vote for Rush yet again day and all other modes can sod off as we want to play Rush again and again and again and again and again......

Must be a german word for that

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
We need to have something that says you have voted for Rush once and that is it you cannot have Rush again until all the other modes have been done at least once because you are voting for Rush far too often and not everyone likes Rush all the time as it is a mixed mode day and not lets vote for Rush yet again day and all other modes can sod off as we want to play Rush again and again and again and again and again......

Must be a german word for that
lool we can setup the votemap in this way. there is a option to exclude the current map and the current mode. so this would it do how you try to explain..i think. lol

Users who are viewing this thread