The weather

• Thread starter Huilo_Ren_666
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
📍Russia, Saint Petersburg

I like to take a picture of the sky 😍
I will show you my lovely Saint P
st. petersburg is really a very nice and interesting town. was never there but would like to have a trip there sometime.

so many classic old buildings and cathedrals beside the new skycrapers like the lakhta center. very nice metropole and totally underrated here in europe. i guess that not many know that the lakhta center is the highest building in europe with 462m :D beside that, 9 from 10 of the highest buildings are from russia ( alone 8 of them in moscau ).

feel free to give us more pics. same as any other member. i think i am not the only one who like to see pics from other countries. even more you can not travel there in a easy way.

so many classic old buildings and cathedrals beside the new skycrapers like the lakhta center. very nice metropole and totally underrated here in europe. i guess that not many know that the lakhta center is the highest building in europe with 462m :D beside that, 9 from 10 of the highest buildings are from russia ( alone 8 of them in moscau ).
Who are you? Mr Wikipedia? :LOL:

st. petersburg is really a very nice and interesting town. was never there but would like to have a trip there sometime.

feel free to give us more pics. same as any other member. i think i am not the only one who like to see pics from other countries. even more you can not travel there in a easy way.
Yes! You are damn right😄 But lakhta center actually is the only skyscraper here 😅

Locals enjoying rivers and canals, ships and boats. And they're not in a hurry to build more skyscrapers 😄😄😄

Lakhta center and happy me

Attachments

• 8DE4BFE1-14A4-4AB6-A294-68DA2664932B.jpeg
    8DE4BFE1-14A4-4AB6-A294-68DA2664932B.jpeg
    549.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Reactions: dcyper and lakaelo
ok, skycraper is the wrong word in this case. what i mean is the mix of ( old ugly sovjet ) high housings, the new ones like the baltic pearl and the old classic / historic castles & palaces.
You are right, I agree with you. We have everything you said ☺️

Btw actually I was born in Kazakhstan 😄 But moved many years ago.
Are there any people in the group from there? Just interesting 🧐

Reactions: lakaelo
Saint Petersburg is one of the few places I'd like to visit as well ☺ send more pics, Darya 😁

Also fun fact, I genuinely thought its a pic from Emirates... The beach, skyscraper... 😇 ... Thought Emirates 😁😁😁 poor girl goes to Arabia and the weather is so horrible😱😱😱 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: dcyper
That looks romantic

might do a roadtrip to st. petersburg once this coronavirus shit is dealt with. Just need my car to work, a good sound system, and some lunch in a cooler and im good.
And some fuel perhaps?

As a well known politician once said here, "do we want less or more of those pictures, MORE MORE MORE", or was it less less less dont remember (dutchies here maybe recall it). Nevertheless, don't feel wrong for posting more of those :D

Users who are viewing this thread