The Server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Karl

Karl

NRU Member
1 May 2017
Did you end the server its no longer in my server list ?

Did you end the server its no longer in my server list ?

mhhhh...honestly. i dont know. i had a look last week how long the server rent is running but there is no info about that in the account. so i thought i will get a message or something else about that to ask me if i renew it...but maybe this function is also not there lol

i will have a look

Personally I would think at the moment it isn't worth it. Apart from a couple of rounds I've never managed to play any rounds on it despite trying. It is a better experience but...

For me, BF1 is of little interest; only worth it if enough NRU members are playing there IMHO.

think bf4 is still going too strong for most of us and i have to admit for myself, i like to play BF1 with some other NRU and this spare rounds are most funny rounds i ever had on BF1 but honestly, how many time we get the server started over this month?? 2 maybe 3 times. its nearly impossible to organize us 6 maybe 10 NRU´s and friends to start the stupid server...

hopefully there will be some other updates in the next time so it will be start with 4 player instead of 6.

im away from home again till 16.06.:mad: but bf1 it started annoying me so premium not for me
maybe battlefront 2 :D something new ...

hopefully there will be some other updates in the next time so it will be start with 4 player instead of 6.

Yes hopefully they will change it to 4 one day, what about to wait till they fix some stuff or wait few more weeks till around the end of July-beginning of August, I suppose there will be some sales this Summer on origin so more people will actually buy the game (maybe lol), and then give it another try....till then as I saw bf4 server is now 64 players, that's a positive change and the server is full (even some people are in queue), so probably and hopefully more people will add it to their favorites and will actually start visiting it when it's also in ranked mode!

For me personally I would like one but thats some thing i cant spend money on right now ,Way to many bills at this time . But if i was to get one i would make some server changed to draw more people in ..I was playing a HC with mini and spotting on which was way more fun than using 50 bullets to kill one person i know my aim lool not ... HC with mini map on players flock in ...

its shown as expired in my account. should we renew it??
later perhaps laka :) the game needs a few more tweeks like lower player Count required, then we should renew :-3
--- Post updated ---
For me personally I would like one but thats some thing i cant spend money on right now ,Way to many bills at this time . But if i was to get one i would make some server changed to draw more people in ..I was playing a HC with mini and spotting on which was way more fun than using 50 bullets to kill one person i know my aim lool not ... HC with mini map on players flock in ...
haha XD know that feeling i had bills for 3000 €uros on the 31st lol
--- Post updated ---
im away from home again till 16.06.:mad: but bf1 it started annoying me so premium not for me
maybe battlefront 2 :D something new ...
join me on bf1 when ya get home Again mate, ya need some tbags XD

Reactions: lakaelo
Im home and playin :D

Bf1 teabags its not that fun like in 4

Now, i have almost 2 months work off ... finally, so looking for some bf

Bf 1 population inreased by 45-50% since 1.06. WOW

Reactions: FortunaMagica
I would like to try some of the new DLCs in BF1 but I cannot justify the price for the lack of fun and enjoyment. Much better value donating to NRU than paying for premium BF1.

I play only bf1 and often whish to have admin rights, to keep the rules.
But we tried to often to fill the server..

So sensless atm to pay for a server, knowing we have to play on others, to have more then 5 people on ;-[

Attachments

• superman.jpg
    superman.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 0
I play only bf1 and often whish to have admin rights, to keep the rules.
But we tried to often to fill the server..

So sensless atm to pay for a server, knowing we have to play on others, to have more then 5 people on ;-[
ya, they need to fix that pleh

Users who are viewing this thread