The disappointing Aliens CM game

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Yeah. Of course. Some gamers stand out to do a fix to make the dx9 to dx10 and it works however the lighting is not perfect and it's just a little improvement for some small eyecandy when the ai remains shit and that can't be changed. Even on badass difficulty this game is too easy and if playing coop the only difficulty is the teamm8 ai that blocks your way to revive a fallen human player and doesn't even shoot properly at enemies. The human players in coop all the same no difference and it's not that good. However it's an alternative to waiting for matchmaking players as it's hard to get a mp game going. New players get bored fast and disappear cos of more skilled players running them over so they quit.

Good news is only aliens creative assembly game coming some time, the avp evolution mobile game and a crysis mod game of avp1 called aliens vs marines.

AW: The disappointing Aliens CM game

i have today testet by a friend and must say fuuuck, i have all at home all 5 parts at 5 Blue Rays and all booth 4 DVDs, iam a fan of Aliens, Aliens vs Predators 1,2 and Predators and must say .... kidding, this game are worst only for make fast money and kidding the Fans....... wtf thx that iam not Buyed that fuck...... if it give for 10 EUR i buy it only to hold all Complete

Users who are viewing this thread