Thanks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ichea

ichea

28 Apr 2012
Kempten (Allgäu), Germany
hey,

when I first joined the bf2 no fly server some years ago, I was kicked by Mr 36... and my last bf2 game was with him (found a screenshot)... score 399 :D This was one of the funniest and longest games so far... thanks.

And I want to thank the clan for this unique server and all the great playing time with you... and thanks to the admins for their hard... but very good work ;)

But at the moment I've because of my studies no access to my old pc at home... so I can only play bf3...

Attachments

• screen001.jpg
    screen001.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 53
that fanny three-six is meant to be the bf2 no fly bossman but he's not been seen for ages

My plums miss his head as a nut-rest so hurry back you Ikea obsessed Abba loving Stockholm syndrome weirdo Man U supporting faaaaaaaaaaaaaanny

well all the best whatever you do ichea . :)
regards, rich.

hey,

when I first joined the bf2 no fly server some years ago, I was kicked by Mr 36... and my last bf2 game was with him (found a screenshot)... score 399 :D This was one of the funniest and longest games so far... thanks.

And I want to thank the clan for this unique server and all the great playing time with you... and thanks to the admins for their hard... but very good work ;)

But at the moment I've because of my studies no access to my old pc at home... so I can only play bf3...
yeah its too bad mr. ichea were missing you on BF2 :-3

Users who are viewing this thread