tha fortunas new hair

• Thread starter FortunaMagica
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
to me he's still another ugly chick with adjusted hairdoo :D

LOL XD well it was a good thing i came prepared, cause when i went on the excersize two guys had planned to cut it :p ohh well xD their loss :p xD

long-haired men wear pantyhose and skirts.......see how they walk in game,i almost here there shoes...click clack-click clack
now that mr.prooi, is being stereotyphical :p

Re: AW: tha fortunas new hair

unless you are very lucky my friend ,and i really do wish you luck, having a girlfriend will
a) make you broke
b) mess with your head/and maybe your hormones !! lol
c) mean all your current hobbies and interests will come to an abrupt end
d) you will become her personal lap dog to be treated as such .

please save yourself ............it is too late for me. lol :)

but my lovely children are worth all the agony 10 times over ...........

you only look about 21 yrs old so don't be in any rush to select mrs right ;)
ATB Rune , rich.

thx rich but i am 25 so im getting older xD but ya i concer ima enjoy my solo years and not worry about starting my own family till im 30, then i cant start worrying especially if i by then still never have had a girlfriend XD (ahh yush i had one in 4th grade XD)[/QUOTE]

i would recommend my sister but she is allready spoken for ...... ...she got the looks and the brains lmao :)

sorry she had to go ;)

Last edited:
Re : Re: AW: tha fortunas new hair

nice sister :D how old is she?
Hot 420af

i am soory benji she is now 39 and i am 41 yrs old ....... the difference is she still looks the same :)
i am a fatter bald git.. lmao

Re : Re: tha fortunas new hair

i am 30 , she can be my coughar . :p

Re: AW: tha fortunas new hair

thx rich but i am 25 so im getting older xD but ya i concer ima enjoy my solo years and not worry about starting my own family till im 30, then i cant start worrying especially if i by then still never have had a girlfriend XD (ahh yush i had one in 4th grade XD)

i would recommend my sister but she is allready spoken for ...... see pic ..... please nobody wacking off over the godess ...she got the looks and the brains lmao :)

yes that is me if you can peel your eyes off the lady :0 Zena warrior princess ...eat your heart out :0[/QUOTE]

ya shes nice mate :) get your point

there was a girl in those pics ? ? I was just admiring the tent fucoff was pitching in his shorts :p

there was a girl in those pics ? ? I was just admiring the tent fucoff was pitching in his shorts :p

i was just admiring the other ladies on the beech .... ;) :)

i will delete this soon so have a last peek if you must :)

Users who are viewing this thread