Teen Exorcist And Milf Commander Logged On

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Ziggy2107

Ziggy2107

1 Nov 2017
Croatia, Rijeka
Hi guys,
my name is Eric but friends calls me Ziggy.

Im from Croatia(Istria), i have 22 years(21.07.1995)
I work in telecommunication company T-mobile selling products.
I love music (reggae,rap,Techno,oldies' goldies 50'60'70'80 etc) im playing guitar too :D

in past i played cod4 (4k hours) i attend lan events in Zagreb and Karlovac, i even play csgo(1.5k hours) and ofcorse some random games :D

I rly like your server and I want to be NRU member because I miss good ol' fun on ts3 servers and goofing around on servers. In my whole gaming life I never use hacks, cuz i think only p***y use it.

some of my nick are: Ziggy2107,Ziggy0406,Ziggy
steam: Steam Community :: Ziggy

if you need anything else, feel free to msg (Massage me :DD)

see ya :*

Hi Ziggy

Glad you are enjoying the server and thanks for your interest. Once you have some more playing time on the server and we have got to know you (and you us) we can start a formal application. Feel free to join in on conversations and chat.

Cheers

Glen

Reactions: lakaelo
Hey Ziggy.

Dorbro dozao.

Porzdrav iz njemacke. ;)

Or if the site TS is messing up like it normally does, it's 81.19.212.152:10029 :)

Hi Ziggy

Glad you are enjoying the server and thanks for your interest. Once you have some more playing time on the server and we have got to know you (and you us) we can start a formal application. Feel free to join in on conversations and chat.

Cheers

Glen
I think it is time to start a formal application for a trialmember ;)
He is a funny guy..we play really nice rounds together
and was talking via teamspeak
Greetz Jigga

Well aside from all the awesomeness this guy is oozing :) ...for me just the fact that he is Marleys son ZIGYYYY ;p , he is more than welcome to join :D ! !
A big YES from me even if i am late and he is already a member ;p
Good luck or welcome to this crazy family mate :) ! !

P.S: watch out for laka he has this kinky initiation procedure :O ( something about strap ons and lubes :O ) hahahaha ;p

Users who are viewing this thread