Technik Museum Sinsheim

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
chriskrass

chriskrass

NRU Member
17 Mar 2012
WINNENDEN GERMANY
some pics :)

jpg.gif sinsheim 2.jpg (96,4 KB)
jpg.gif sinsheim 3.jpg (93,9 KB)
jpg.gif sinsheim 4.jpg (93,4 KB)
jpg.gif sinsheim 5.jpg (90,2 KB)
jpg.gif sinsheim 6.jpg (79,4 KB)
jpg.gif sinsheim 7.jpg (78,7 KB)

Attachments

• sinsheim 1.jpg
    sinsheim 1.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 14
  • sinsheim 2.jpg
    sinsheim 2.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 15
  • sinsheim 3.jpg
    sinsheim 3.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 14
  • sinsheim 4.jpg
    sinsheim 4.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 14
  • sinsheim 5.jpg
    sinsheim 5.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 14
  • sinsheim 6.jpg
    sinsheim 6.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 16
  • sinsheim 7.jpg
    sinsheim 7.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 11
What a waste !!!!....Concorde should not bein Sinsheim, Speyer or where ever....she should be up in the air where she belongs ! :(

Turn on your leadspeakers on MAXIMUM you fannies and then you know what a plane should Sound like !!!!

[video=youtube;B7wK0cSsJRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7wK0cSsJRU[/video]

What a waste !!!!....Concorde should not bein Sinsheim, Speyer or where ever....she should be up in the air where she belongs ! :(

Turn on your leadspeakers on MAXIMUM you fannies and then you know what a plane should Sound like !!!!

[video=youtube;B7wK0cSsJRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7wK0cSsJRU[/video]

read an article about mach1+ jets ;) they want to make some new planes which are capable of it and make testflights with an old concorde because of this ;)

was in sinsheim as little child have to go their again :D

it has really a lot of cool stuff :D

I can imagine how it goes if i go museum where is tanks little drunk and with right company... "I climb tbag that tank, take pics" :welsh:

Amazing plane. Been on it loads of times but never flown on it. MY Mum flew on it to New York to hand deliver a letter and was back for dinner. When I used to work at T3 at Heathrow, Concorde stand was just outside. Everyone used to watch the plane leave. Used to live just under Heathrow flight path and always got goosebumps when you saw or heard it. Couple of scanned negatives of Concorde. (Just noticed they are round the wrong way - these were taken in the garden when it was departing for JFK.

Been past Sinsheim a few times on the way to Munich but never had the time to go in. About time we visited Germany again and we'll bring some good weather with us!

Attachments

• img134.jpg
    img134.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 3
  • img133.jpg
    img133.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 3
I know the feeling glen.I grew up on a naval air base in California.the sounds of jets fitting by gives me goosebumps and makes me smile

TOP GUN Sweney ! !

pew pew

Users who are viewing this thread