suspected hacks from ECHO.cz-snip

Steffos666

NRU Member
BF2:

Me and uncle neck cutter suspect "ECHO.cz-snip" to hack but no admin was online
He is a low ranker but he shot us like deer! He had an impossible score of 34:4 :D please check him

Im not on the server for a few days and everything is messing up or what:D

I heard more complaints about hackers and rule breakers from uncelneckcutter maybe he can write them down here.

by the way: Vodka[TR] doesnt stop hopping after being kicked and warned several times and he is flaming in the chat, as I said he should come down a bit he even raged against me :D
please have an eye on him

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
just ban people like that .... do we really need to put up with their bullshit ?
naughty people on right now ... fortunately my pc crashed so i didnt have to press esc .. Jim arrived i am sure he wont tolerate the shit :)
kick em and they just come back with same shit and dont care.
is it right to ban from the server constant assholes ??

i think its about time ?

SCAR-H1988

NRU Member
I saw that server was terrible 2 hours ago, i was at my friends place and played that Gulf of Oman round with his account. I said to Steffos who was in same squad it's me with my friends account. Everybody was just sitting around flags with tanks or shooting with heli and infantry guys bunnyhopping around. Next time i see these guys like that Vodka or Knood etc when im in as Heik88 it's time to kick/ban them for bunnying, air kills and spawnraping.

Steffos666

NRU Member
just ban people like that .... do we really need to put up with their bullshit ?
naughty people on right now ... fortunately my pc crashed so i didnt have to press esc .. Jim arrived i am sure he wont tolerate the shit :)
kick em and they just come back with same shit and dont care.
is it right to ban from the server constant assholes ??

i think its about time ?
Lol i dont understand your point, are you arguing pro banning or contra banning?

It is none of my buisness anyways I think.

I dont want to say kick/ban those guys, I only want to report them for HACKING or constant missbehaviour, because everything is freaking out whenever no admin is online!!!!! And its always the same guys who do their rulebreaking

Dwibbles

I have had to warn and kick tht vodka guy also and yes when no nru on then people do tske the piss big time. I think maybe some whip cracking from the heeds would be a good thing before others decide to follow the rule breakers?

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
steffos it certainly is your buisiness mate i think you are a friend of NRU if not a member yet ?
yes ban them i say because they just keep doing the same cos they now we are generally soft arses ...
let them go and ruin other servers .

SCAR-H1988

NRU Member
Looks like Vodka[Tr] is online now.. Do i ban him and how long time? There is several guys complained about him: Bond, Steffos, Uncleneckcutter etc and i myself saw today how he camped all time raping spawners with tank and killing people with heli. (I was at my friend and we played with his account.)

Last edited:

SCAR-H1988

NRU Member
Ok lol. It's time to go ban that spawnraper and tbag some cocks. :welsh:

Edit: Damn that Vodka[Tr] guy have some kind of 6th sense, he left server. :(

Last edited:

Art_Br83

NRU Member
Ok lol. It's time to go ban that spawnraper and tbag some cocks. :welsh:

Edit: Damn that Vodka[Tr] guy have some kind of 6th sense, he left server. :(
Don't worry Heik, criminals always tend to return to the crime site :) so be patient

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
vodka banned tonight

oh yes and one other who didnt give a poo ..

and echo was on with kd of 5348673430000 to 0 hmmmm maybe he is just good :)

i mean he might be just good ?? :)

crn123

Friend of the NRU
Some cocos make 1000000 billion trillion accounts to have better stats. On no fly it's very easy to get kdr of 34:4 with sofa-fridge-tanky... But low ranked players won't get it so often. So: banhammer? :)

Steffos666

NRU Member
Some cocos make 1000000 billion trillion accounts to have better stats. On no fly it's very easy to get kdr of 34:4 with sofa-fridge-tanky... But low ranked players won't get it so often. So: banhammer? :)
I thought that UncleNeckCutter would give a response... He was absolute certain that this Echo guy has a hack ^^ but to be honest his accuracy is average- only his sniper KD is veeeeery good http://www.bf2stats.net/player/443033191/

crn123

Friend of the NRU
Ah sorry Steffos, didn't read so carefully... Thought this guy was a tank whore :p Well if you look his stats, he plays as a sniper, kills guys well, only couple of kills with other kits except sniper.. Must be a guy who started to play again and wanted good stats, but as said: ban first - ask later :)