suspected cheats

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
fucoffhackers

fucoffhackers

4 Aug 2012
hi all, as alot of you will have noticed last night 19th december we had the company of a couple of "amazing players" .

as i did, quite a few people also commented via chat .

just in case you need the names here they are :

Mesidona772 or maybe Messidona772

and

Virus_xxxHIVxxx

are they banned perm or reported to some one ?
they seemed to be blatantly using hacks but i have noticed some other strange goings on from players whose names i dont recognise , cant remeber their names . problem is half the time they are called like fxvjhzsb\kmn3qpawnking4982b54g or something hard to remeber.

also to pj i am sorry for not noticing you in chat . dont often look at it apart from green squad stuff . i will try to pay more attention and you now i would certainly not ignore anyone on purpose .
and another thing thanks for help about admin guys i will print off commands and give it a whirl .
regards to all , rich .

Thanks guys, i really appreciate your good work for server. 2 assholes less ruining game. :)

I have seen couple times too guys who hits 10 times row straight to your head with one shot when 1vs1 or kills whole squad of 6 guys in one second while bunny jumping and shooting full auto. Yeah i nail too lots of people with G36E and G36C and know there is also just good players and sometimes luck helps you get headshot with first try. But if it happens always it's so sure cheat. Often these guys lefts server right after they see you make admin request "Check this guy, looks aimbot."

sweeeeeeeet bye bye assholes . why the fck do they do it ???? ( bit like tank ho's lol )
hey heik i have admin so if you ever have a problem i might be able to sort it if no one else around ?
just gotta be carefull i dont cock it up, lol .
regards as usual , rich .
you should apply heik you are a decent fair guy and would probably do alot better than i can .
for me its about supporting this server that we love so much ...
ps if i lived in finland we might even go to boxing together and you could knock me out lol the old brain doesnt take kindly to being knocked .

Lol i would propably kick everybody who uses clays and fuck up my membership. :D And im not so serious, just having fun so i don't try knock up people. I think it's more like olympic style collecting of hits and funny way get exercise. :)

"olympic style collecting of hits and funny way get exercise"
good job you werent at my gym. i am lucky that i have kept my good looks lol.
people getting knocked out all the time :] but not me ! only got battered when i first started, then i was ok .
i was only a teanager then , but what a buzz, really exciting :]
to be honest tho i didnt like hurting people . some people could take it some couldn't . i would never take advantage of a weaker apponent .
having a mean streak is an advantage and i haven't got it :}

Lol maybe it's different if you want fight seriously and try win some kind of championship. If you train just for fun with friends you don't want hurt each others. Real situation for example front of bar is of course different story, there i don't care what happens face of attacking guy. But only when worlds best self defence style Tactical Retreat fails. :D

sweeeeeeeet bye bye assholes . why the fck do they do it ???? ( bit like tank ho's lol )
hey heik i have admin so if you ever have a problem i might be able to sort it if no one else around ?
just gotta be carefull i dont cock it up, lol .
regards as usual , rich .
you should apply heik you are a decent fair guy and would probably do alot better than i can .
for me its about supporting this server that we love so much ...
ps if i lived in finland we might even go to boxing together and you could knock me out lol the old brain doesnt take kindly to being knocked .

Hurahh Good work fuckie! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread