Sup figured I should say hi

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
S

Steadyhand08

26 May 2021
Name: steadyhand08
  • Age 33
  • Nationality uk
  • What games you play battlefield 4 and Destiny
  • How long have you played PC games? Since the BBC micro
  • How do you find us? Server hoping until I found the last well admind server in battlefield 4 ;p

Sup found your server a few months back and since then iv been coming back more and more getting my love of BF4 back (used to play on console)

Now iv decided I'm going to live here and desperately try to recapture my youth by living on your server and getting stuck in with the community

Hello there and welcome! Nice to see other console players here. I started PC gaming last summer and still struggle with KBM. ๐Ÿ˜

Haha yeh I understand the struggle I used to PC game a lot but when I started contracting I moved to consol as it was just easier to boot up a game and play :p

Getting used to PC4 bf was an adjustment still can't fly jets I'm at the point of using a controller just for them lol

Haha yeh I understand the struggle I used to PC game a lot but when I started contracting I moved to consol as it was just easier to boot up a game and play :p

Getting used to PC4 bf was an adjustment still can't fly jets I'm at the point of using a controller just for them lol

Best tip for Jets is to bind pitch up to your spacebar and pitch down to the CTRL key. That works quite well actually :)

And welcome! Already looking forward to tbagging you ;) Feel free to join the Discord when youโ€™re in the mood for some banter, or join on Friday night if you want chaos lol

Last edited:
Best tip for Jets is to bind pitch up to your spacebar and pitch down to the CTRL key. That works quite well actually :)

And welcome! Already looking forward to tbagging you ;) Feel free to join the Discord when youโ€™re in the mood for some banter, or join on Friday night of you want chaos lol
Hahaha noted already on the discord I just avoid during the work day so I actually do some work lol

Hahaha noted already on the discord I just avoid during the work day so I actually do some work lol
Well I tried that too but with the working-from-home thing lately, its gets harder to resist to.
Anyway nice meeting you, hopefully we can hear you too on the friday discordnight and for the rest enjoy your time around the battlefield :tbag:

30's are youth, pls stop ๐Ÿ˜ญ
You can stop telling yourself that, it won't make you younger either :D

still can't fly jets I'm at the point of using a controller just for them lol
As Akhara said, definitely bind the pitch up to space or something else. I have also described my new key bindings in the guide, but with pitch up/down set to space/ctrl or similar you can become a decent pilot too. If you have any further questions for flying jets or want to practice when you see me ingame, don't hesitate to ask :)

Welcome here!
Was quite amazed by Destiny when it came out back then...
20210526 193910

I also have my own jet guide:
Step 1 : Pretend that jets do not exist at all.

Reactions: Scoot and Akhara
Welcome here!
Was quite amazed by Destiny when it came out back then...
View attachment 11580

I also have my own jet guide:
Step 1 : Pretend that jets do not exist at all.
I played Destiny 1 and 2 probably too much, only play for a hour or two now because Its lost its shine โ˜น๏ธ.

Iv decided i much more of a transport attack chopper kind of person when the local zsu lets me play lol

I've gotten good with the jets now. Get in it, fly to where you want to go, jump out and parachute to your chosen spot ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ. No danger of it being stolen by the enemy in mid air :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
izi pizi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh and welcome on here ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Reactions: Akhara
I've gotten good with the jets now. Get in it, fly to where you want to go, jump out and parachute to your chosen spot ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ. No danger of it being stolen by the enemy in mid air :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
izi pizi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh and welcome on here ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Stop making me cry :D

• Haha
Reactions: ItsDABAUZZ

Users who are viewing this thread