Summer - Moments Of Joy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Thanks for your words fellas, didn't wanted to interrupt this thread....
My moments of joy are the days when the sun shines and I am pretty much doing the same like Lakay, checking everday the flowers in the garden.
Lmao what "hard" bunch of BF Soldiers we are :)

Being hard is also admitting our emotions and faults. Joy for me also includes knowing all you NRU folks and appreciating the humour, support, and discussions we have.

Reactions: General_Misery
Thanks for your words fellas, didn't wanted to interrupt this thread....
My moments of joy are the days when the sun shines and I am pretty much doing the same like Lakay, checking everday the flowers in the garden.
Lmao what "hard" bunch of BF Soldiers we are :)

It's a cunning trap for our gullible foes. They laugh at us sniffing the flowers and WHOOSH - a flying dagger coming their way :cool:

Reactions: glenwilson and Mr.X
After a few days of rain and chilly weather it was time to do a few bits in the garden The 'grass' was too wet to mow (y) but it was dry enough to have a sit outside and enjoy a coffee. Only one problem, nothing to sit on! We do have a storage box which doubles as a seat but we wanted to get something a bit better than that. We have had wooden benches in the past but with the weather up here they never lasted that long even when covered and maintained. So it was time to get a new one. It needed a bit of assembly so I created a time-lapse of the process. Once completed it was a chance to sit and have that coffee. EXCEPT!!! There were two small planes flying nearby doing what sounded like an aerial dog fight. Despite that it was nice to have a sit and watch the birds from our new seat.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

lmaooo that isnt a timelaps. that is a one pic showing the box and one pic showing the finshed bench. :ROFLMAO::whistle:

Oh! I thought it was a bit easy!!!

Apparently the queen was opening the canal where the Kelpies are and the two planes that sounded like a dog fight were doing this heart thingy. An extended "time-lapse" is below. I had intended to do a proper time-lapse but setting up the cameras was going to take too long. :)

IMG 0224

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread