Sugestion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Daffy Duck

Daffy Duck

NRU Member
31 May 2013
Portugal
Hello boys na girls!

I was thinking to myself....despite the fact that your BF2 the servers are a no fly zone, have you ever thought (since you have 2 BF2 servers) making from time to time, not permanently, a day that flying was allowed? Dont get me wrong, i do love playing in your no fly servers, but i also love flying, and it would be a sweet, sweet chance from time to time to blast the crap of those annoying tank whores !!!!!:alien:
Like the thread title says its only a sugestion. :cool:

Watugi

Watugi

NRU Member
25 Apr 2012
Peterborough, UK
Daffy Duck - only problem is you will then end up with air whores as well as tank whores spoiling the game. But I do know how you feel - it is very tempting sometimes to bomb their arses to the next galaxy.

Steffos666

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
Daffy Duck - only problem is you will then end up with air whores as well as tank whores spoiling the game. But I do know how you feel - it is very tempting sometimes to bomb their arses to the next galaxy.

antitankersquads for the win xDDDDD already mentioned that somewhere else but they rock :D

a tank does not even know what happens if hes blown by three At guys at one time :)

FortunaMagica

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark

antitankersquads for the win xDDDDD already mentioned that somewhere else but they rock :D

a tank does not even know what happens if hes blown by three At guys at one time :)

yeah why do you think i call the concept tank Annihilation squad XD

Users who are viewing this thread