Sugestion

Daffy Duck

NRU Member
31 May 2013
Portugal
Hello boys na girls!

I was thinking to myself....despite the fact that your BF2 the servers are a no fly zone, have you ever thought (since you have 2 BF2 servers) making from time to time, not permanently, a day that flying was allowed? Dont get me wrong, i do love playing in your no fly servers, but i also love flying, and it would be a sweet, sweet chance from time to time to blast the crap of those annoying tank whores !!!!!:alien:
Like the thread title says its only a sugestion. :cool:

Watugi

NRU Member
25 Apr 2012
Peterborough, UK
Daffy Duck - only problem is you will then end up with air whores as well as tank whores spoiling the game. But I do know how you feel - it is very tempting sometimes to bomb their arses to the next galaxy.

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
Daffy Duck - only problem is you will then end up with air whores as well as tank whores spoiling the game. But I do know how you feel - it is very tempting sometimes to bomb their arses to the next galaxy.

antitankersquads for the win xDDDDD already mentioned that somewhere else but they rock :D

a tank does not even know what happens if hes blown by three At guys at one time :)

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark

antitankersquads for the win xDDDDD already mentioned that somewhere else but they rock :D

a tank does not even know what happens if hes blown by three At guys at one time :)

yeah why do you think i call the concept tank Annihilation squad XD