Suez In Real Life :)

• Thread starter johnnyboyy1711
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
johnnyboyy1711

johnnyboyy1711

13 Jul 2020
Hey fellas!

You may know me as [Hb]Johnnyboyy1711, my brother is [Hb]PhilHorvath11097, Hb = Horvath brothers (Our surname). We play on NRU server on Battlefield 4 like 100% of the time, mostly air whoring in attack helicopters. My brother is currently on a container ship called Zheng He, of a french maritime company CMA CGM, one of the largest container vessels on the world.

You all may know the last mission in Battlefield 4 campaign, Suez. There is a part where Al Salam Bridge can be seen, and you actually drive under it :D

This is my brother, saying Hello to all the NRU and BF4 community :giggle:

Heyyy Johnny ! Nice to see you here mate :D

Haha, glad to see news from Phil ! Hope he is fine and that we will not find a Chinese hostile destroyer on the other side of the bridge lol (like in the campaign) :D

We say hello to him too. How long will the trip last ?

Heyyy Johnny ! Nice to see you here mate :D

Haha, glad to see news from Phil ! Hope he is fine and that we will not find a Chinese hostile destroyer on the other side of the bridge lol (like in the campaign) :D

We say hello to him too. How long will the trip last ?

Haha no destroyer for now :ROFLMAO: This is his second trip (1 trip = 6 months, for cadets). When he finishes this (he is home around February), he will receive his officer insignia and his trips will be shorter (3-4 months).

I can't wait for him to come home so we can play BF4 again. Expect more stuff like this in the future :cool::giggle:

This long trip might be a great test of stamina - we wish your brother all the physical, emotional and mental energy which is needed to pass this test successfully.
We are keeping our fingers crossed for him. :)(y)

Users who are viewing this thread