SUAVing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Mucking around on the server the other day playing with the SUAV. Discovered that I had 79 kills with the thing and wanted to go for 100. Now have 108 kills with the SUAV but you don't get a star and there is no chance of getting a master dog tag either :( but you have to do what you have to do. So here is a quick video with some SUAVing going on. The server was "no rules" so yes I was launching it from base (and getting killed there too).

The SUAV now seems to be easier to control than before so it is much more useful to have in your kit. You can effectively snipe from quite a distance now. Need to try the UCAV to see if that has been changed.

I was also trying out a GoPro chest mount (those with dirty minds go and stand in the corner for ten minutes) just to get an idea of what the view is when the camera is mounted there. Was thinking of using it on holiday when we are doing the exotic car driving trip if I'm not allowed to attach cameras to the cars. It is actually quite stable even when you are walking but it is probably better when you are sitting and stuff is moving around you like in a car or on a bike.

[video=youtube_share;iZgFgFPS8PY]https://youtu.be/iZgFgFPS8PY[/video]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread