StrifeDennis says Hello there (Application)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
S

StrifeDennis

To blind to find boobs on a nude beach
NRU Member
8 Oct 2021
Stuttgart, Germany
Hello there
most of you guys already know me since I have been in Discord for the past 2 months already but for those that do not know me:

My Name: Dennis
Gamer-ID: StrifeDennis / ParadoxSoldier

About me:
I’m a 27 year old Dude that lives in the south of Germany. My voice sounds like I’m having a cold.
I have been playing Battlefield for round about 13 years in total. I started with Battlefield Heroes and then I switched to Battlefield Play4Free.
When BF3 got released I jumped on it and played round about 600 Hours of BF3. It should be round about the same for BF4 now.
I skipped BF Hardline and I did like BF1 and BF5 but they havent been as good as BF3/BF4 in my opinion.
I’m also playing Rocket League as Champ1 Rank but I am not that active anymore.
What else is there to know? Well, I workout as a hobby 4 to 5 days a week. I live with my girlfriend now and I have a very bad habit of smoking a cigarete every now and then. I work as an IT Network Engineer. I also like Star Wars (if that wasnt obvious).
I would like to ask the holy senate of Palpati- I mean NRU if they would allow me to join!
I would be happy to be a part of the team.
Whether I will be allowed or not I really hope you all get T-Bagged by Zazo

If you have any question feel free to ask!

- Dennis

You started with Battlefield Play4Free?! Very cool, me too!
Good luck👍

Hello Dennis! nice to see your application and i wish you luck! :)

To increase your chance you must be really careful to not kill us admins and let us kill you freely (and tbag offcourse). ;)

Hello my fellow swabian.

Preordering the game for NRU members also helps them vote for you, just saying ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Huilo_Ren_666
To increase your chance please kill and tbag me hard next time you see me, so that I recognize you. Did we ever meet ingame? But still best of luck!

Last edited:
Welcome and good luck with the vote Dennis :)

A warm welcome to you, Dennis, it is lovely to have you among us.
May the Force be with you. ;)

Im not looking for 1 day at the forum and we have another application, where do they all come from. Anyway :blamelaka:

Welcome Dennis, glad to see you apply and I wish you the best of luck with the vote. Like the others already mentioned, letting us kill you and preorders will increase chances. However, I (and I believe others do as well) deduct knifekills against us from our vote ;)

Hello Dennis! nice to see your application and i wish you luck! :)

To increase your chance you must be really careful to not kill us admins and let us kill you freely (and tbag offcourse). ;)
You can try if you want to ;)
Hello my fellow swabian.

Preordering the game for NRU members also helps them vote for you, just saying ;)
I'm a swabian. I dont share money :D
To increase your chance please kill and tbag me hard next time you see me, so that I recognize you. Did we ever meet ingame? But still best of luck!
I think we did once or twice! But I will make soure to hang my sweaty balls in your face!
Application sounded fine until I read S**r W*rs. Did autocorrect change Trek to Wars and Federation to whatever .... 🙂
sheesh. The force is weak with this one :D
A warm welcome to you, Dennis, it is lovely to have you among us.
May the Force be with you. ;)

Hey, nice to see your application Dennis

"Whether I will be allowed or not I really hope you all get T-Bagged by Zazo"

ooh they do, we get some amazing tea parties...

Attachments

• 36617514_1092861724199041_6973120348426338304_n.jpg
    36617514_1092861724199041_6973120348426338304_n.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread