Stopped for lunch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Pylons do spoil it but that is what it was like. Without them it would look rather good but I couldn't be bothered to photoshop it.

Pylons do spoil it but that is what it was like. Without them it would look rather good but I couldn't be bothered to photoshop it.

Why didn't bring some C4 with you - or call Lakaelo? ;-)

Kind of scary the number of times that I wish I had a few C4 packs I could use! My top uses would be:

1. Middle lane hogs - why overtake air for miles and miles? The best ones are those that cruise the outside lane, move over to let you over take and then move back to the outside lane! C4 would clear that lane (might even improve the road surface on some roads!
2. Drivers who don't know what rear fog lights are for. It is a bit misty this morning so on come the fog lights. When it clears do they know where the off switch is? Nope. C4 would help switch those lights off.
3. Use some in the garden. Should give me a temporary deafness which would stop me hearing next door's effing screaming kids!
4. Nissan Jukes - a design abomination which I hate having to photograph. C4 = No Juke = No need for a photo (apologies to anyone who has one - it isn't personal :) )

Agreed you have a pic if the centuries old tradition of gaming with the modern pylons and electrical wires, kind of a past meets present

Users who are viewing this thread