Stinking heed admin up to old tricks

• Thread starter seaman-stains
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
seaman-stains

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
gods country "scotland"
never let us forget brothers without us head admin are nothing,, they are only here to do our bidding and "MUST" be mocked at every chance we get

best ten mins i have had on the nofly since i made boabybogginbaws rage quit in 3 mins lmfao

hihihihihihi nurseeeeeeeeeee 999 good times mr beast just good times lol

[video=youtube;oyhsTMPEfhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyhsTMPEfhI[/video]

Re : Stinking heed admin up to old tricks

suddenly i'm the shame collateral with the jet about heli on the roof ...............thank you for me ..........:)

mr nao07 im sorry i realy am,but you know that way a rabbit freezes in the head lights ? thats what i was like when i saw zee german,all bets are off the games a boggie and tunnel vision kicks in

im must get lakky i must get lakky i must get lakky waht you dont see in the video is me stabbing a team mate so i dould get the jet just to catch up on zee german lmao

sorry again mate but i couldnt help myself xxx xxx

Re : Stinking heed admin up to old tricks

no problem i forgive you ,i just thought that the gods fell on my head ... lol ..........:)
seeing laka in the game , i should have known something would coming ..............: Tbag: .............LOL
forward to the next for a rematch ......;)

Last edited:
never let us forget brothers without us head admin are nothing,, they are only here to do our bidding and "MUST" be mocked at every chance we get

best ten mins i have had on the nofly since i made boabybogginbaws rage quit in 3 mins lmfao

hihihihihihi nurseeeeeeeeeee 999 good times mr beast just good times lol

[video=youtube;oyhsTMPEfhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyhsTMPEfhI[/video]

whats this mr. mothie ? copywrite infingement ? ;-) baaaad mothie bad! "slaps hand"

Users who are viewing this thread