Steadyhands Battlefield Portal ideas

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
S

Steadyhand08

26 May 2021
So battlefield Portal is going to be giving me something iv not had since arma 3 zues.

The ability to make Goofy multiplayer missions.

This thread is a space for people to share ideas or give feedback on stuff I can make for NRU (mostly because your the only guys I can talk onto trying it out)

My first idea is hunt the time traveler.
Game mode: rush
A team: Germans 61 players
B team 4 NATO

Germans team; can be killed in one hit but can respawn, can't aim down site or ping target

Have access to all German weapons and vercs

Objective: defend mcom station from time traveler

Time traveler NATO:
Full health, can regen health, can aim down site and ping, only has 4 lives has access to 2042 weapons

Objective blow up the mcom station

Idea work in progress give me feedback on what you want to see

Reactions: Body Bag
honestly, i don´t see any "longtime using" of this thing. ok, it could be fun to setup sone "special events" like our sunday specials but when you change the serversettings too much, it will end in a chaos because no one really know for what settings the server stays. funny sitenote: it looks like they copied some ideas and settings from our server lol

for me it looks like a bit as a playground for some funny settings but lets see how this is also usefull for "real" games and server setttings. but, and this is a point i really like in this "portal thing", it shows that the possibility to change the gamesettings could be waaaay more detailed with that portal. even when you play conquest and maybe only like to change some little things.

all in all it looks like EA really looking into some player opinions and not only in the opinions from this battlfield influencer like jackfuckoff or someone else. :D when we now also getting a good possibility to run a custom clan server, than all is fine.

„The Emu war“

Team 1: AUS
2 players with a Lewis gun each

Team 2: EMUs
100 players but they have no weapons and don’t respawn.

Wincon: Team EMUs needs to survive for a set amount of time. Team AUS needs to kill all EMUs

Hahaha that sounds awesome

honestly, i don´t see any "longtime using" of this thing. ok, it could be fun to setup sone "special events" like our sunday specials but when you change the serversettings too much, it will end in a chaos because no one really know for what settings the server stays. funny sitenote: it looks like they copied some ideas and settings from our server lol

for me it looks like a bit as a playground for some funny settings but lets see how this is also usefull for "real" games and server setttings. but, and this is a point i really like in this "portal thing", it shows that the possibility to change the gamesettings could be waaaay more detailed with that portal. even when you play conquest and maybe only like to change some little things.

all in all it looks like EA really looking into some player opinions and not only in the opinions from this battlfield influencer like jackfuckoff or someone else. :D when we now also getting a good possibility to run a custom clan server, than all is fine.
Pretty much agree with everything. I'm only coming at this from like a silly Sunday point of view.

What I do like is the ability to save the settings so getting a main rule set back is as simple as selecting the link

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread