Star Wars

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Personally I think we're in for a starwars movie unlike what we have ever seen, the question is, will we like it, or not?

honestly i don´t like the last star wars episodes. i misses a bit the hole story and it was just a big "actionmovie" but this trailer brings me back my old "yesss, its stars wars feeling" lol i think i like it.

Seriously think this film looks the best start wars so far so we'll wait and see, might go and see this when it comes out in December

same opinion here. really like it and i was just on the ticket order page of our local kino. what should i say, a 500 seat kino hall is nearly half booked for a date at dezember. so a lot of star wars fans still "preordered" there tickets lol

CRnsZ49VAAALf_l.jpg

That's the one I'm waiting for

Reactions: AndyS40
shouldnt it then be something like "Jar Jar Bing strikes back" ^^

man if this guy could have shut up in the 1/2 episode they could have been ok ;) 3rd episode was boring anyways ... i mean everybody guessed what would happen and it exactly was like we guessed

Well I dont know why this storyline and none of the others ;)

I only know few stories of all star wars fan work and so on but they declared that most of it never happened in the universe of star wars :D

I would like some jedi outcast characters like kyle katarn (actually part of the official story lines) but well there is more episodes to come :D

But better some star wars film than never again ( ok that was the same i tried to think about the hobbit - better 3 films of the hobbit book than no film... but i liked the first film and the rest was action shit only... changed the story so drastic that the whole interpretation did not work out)

honestly i don´t like the last star wars episodes. i misses a bit the hole story and it was just a big "actionmovie" but this trailer brings me back my old "yesss, its stars wars feeling" lol i think i like it.

Neither do I, lakaelo.
And yet I am looking forward to watching the new star wars movie.

In my opinion, the original trilogy was far better than the three episodes that followed which were always a bit ‘over-the-top’.
The first three films came up with an interesting story arc which unfolded an almost unbelievable conclusion and showed characters along with their inner conflicts whereas the prequels merely focused on special effects and an over-reliance on computer graphics (I will never forget this tedious, long-winded pod-racing sequence).

... and who needs Jar Jar Binks, this ‘coco in clown shoes’ (as Jim would say) anyway? :)

Neither do I, lakaelo.
And yet I am looking forward to watching the new star wars movie.

In my opinion, the original trilogy was far better than the three episodes that followed which were always a bit ‘over-the-top’.
The first three films came up with an interesting story arc which unfolded an almost unbelievable conclusion and showed characters along with their inner conflicts whereas the prequels merely focused on special effects and an over-reliance on computer graphics (I will never forget this tedious, long-winded pod-racing sequence).

... and who needs Jar Jar Binks, this ‘coco in clown shoes’ (as Jim would say) anyway? :)

I couldnt find better words!

But its the same with many films: They must look good when shown in 3D inside the cinema... (HOBBIT)

"Good looking" but the storyline suffers... Good films have to be like a book to me. I want to see what the characters feel like and what they are like why they react like they do etc - not watching from a distance just what they do.

I dont care about 3D or not - I mean it feels better without those headache creating glasses on my head :D

Reactions: Lady_Musketeer_GER
Oh and hopefully i can get tickets for it for the untranslated version :D

To be honest, JJ Abrams name on it is enough to make it worth a look. Much of his TV and film work has been good enough to keep you interested. His involvement with latest Star Trek films should be a good endorsement as to what he can do with Star Wars. The Star Trek films are a new take on something popular but it still has a respect for the past films and TV series. If he can do the same for Star Wars it should be in good hands.

Reactions: Steffos666

Users who are viewing this thread