Standing up for our admins

• Thread starter Lady_Musketeer_GER
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Lady_Musketeer_GER

Lady_Musketeer_GER

Friend of the NRU
2 May 2012
Generally speaking, I have recently noticed a certain tendency among players to victimize themselves. They always feel they have been wronged, they are constantly blaming others.
The main objective of self-victimization is to control the responses of other people by forcing them into endless discussions which come to nothing.
Enforcing the rules has nothing to do with "abusing" any admin rights.
It's not that difficult: Obey the rules, be polite, just behave yourself. Personal responsibility is the key.
If, however, players are not able or willing to follow the rules, our admins (who do an excellent job!!!) will see to it and act accordingly. And no, they do not have to justify themselves to anyone (when they do not use their tags for example), hence there is no need to play the self-victimizing, "blame-the-others"-game, to wallow in self-pity or to display any other forms of histrionic behaviour.
As a guest on this server you are supposed to follow the rules without ridiculing or lecturing those who know their stuff.
It's as simple as that.

Lady Musketeer for admin !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I vote 'yes'

but she's right, lots of whining kids lately

AW: Re: Standing up for our admins

Sometimes its hard to make it allright,at times you have a bunch of Rulebreaking Fannys,it happens that it sometimes hits the wrong.or you overlook a Rulebreaker.
But that happens in real WAR too.

And i agree with phillipo :) Lady Muskeeter for ADMIN

Lady Musketeer for admin !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I vote 'yes'

but she's right, lots of whining kids lately

And president! :D

Lol im already fearing how many little jerks got BF4 at christmas and are now causing headache to admins 24/7 when they have holiday from school. :p

but hey heikki we have always holiday then ;)

If there are holiday from work then no work wuuuuhu :D

but when holiday are passed we have holiday from the noobs on our servers ;) thats how it works ^^

Thanks Lady for your words. While I Support and appreciate it, we also have to work a bit for the better in keeping our eyes open (and I Count myself in of course too).
What we often tend to forget is to check number of Players.....its nice if the Server is full, but I noticed quite often it is full and still some bots are online. This means no one else (and I had that issue also once again) cant join.
Also if other admins need help if it all gets full and messy....then every helping Hand is needed. I agree admins get maybe more killed in Action due to typing, but that is what we Chose for, so we cant complain.
In the end....they can kill us once, we can ban them until doomsday :D

All in all, lets be a bit more attentive to above Points and we get better than we already are I would say....

Personally speaking, if somebody wants to act like an ass and blame others for something THEY have clearly done then I'd just kick them.

It nips it in the bud so to speak.

But yes I agree completely with Lady_Musketeer_GER.

Thank you very much, gentlemen.

I thought it was about time to get the balance right again. I have seen so many new people join the Bf2 No Fly Server, some are playing by the rules, others aren't.
They should be aware of the fact that they have to adapt to our rules without getting mouthy whenever an admin does his job.
As it is not up to us to teach them basic manners, we ought to point out to them that they are skating on thin ice. Politely but firmly.

We, the regular players, will make even greater efforts to support our admins wherever we can. :)

Thanks Lady for your words. While I Support and appreciate it, we also have to work a bit for the better in keeping our eyes open (and I Count myself in of course too).
What we often tend to forget is to check number of Players.....its nice if the Server is full, but I noticed quite often it is full and still some bots are online. This means no one else (and I had that issue also once again) cant join.
Also if other admins need help if it all gets full and messy....then every helping Hand is needed. I agree admins get maybe more killed in Action due to typing, but that is what we Chose for, so we cant complain.
In the end....they can kill us once, we can ban them until doomsday :D

All in all, lets be a bit more attentive to above Points and we get better than we already are I would say....

Hi Bond , the problem is the server gets full of these assholes if we don't ban 'em and decent players cant get a piece of the no fly gaming paradise as it should/used to be :)

Generally speaking, I have recently noticed a certain tendency among players to victimize themselves. They always feel they have been wronged, they are constantly blaming others.
The main objective of self-victimization is to control the responses of other people by forcing them into endless discussions which come to nothing.
Enforcing the rules has nothing to do with "abusing" any admin rights.
It's not that difficult: Obey the rules, be polite, just behave yourself. Personal responsibility is the key.
If, however, players are not able or willing to follow the rules, our admins (who do an excellent job!!!) will see to it and act accordingly. And no, they do not have to justify themselves to anyone (when they do not use their tags for example), hence there is no need to play the self-victimizing, "blame-the-others"-game, to wallow in self-pity or to display any other forms of histrionic behaviour.
As a guest on this server you are supposed to follow the rules without ridiculing or lecturing those who know their stuff.
It's as simple as that.

ooh, Lady, you're so right - MUSKETEERS for ADMIN!

Now a group hug :)

Attachments

• Flowers-flowers-34015066-1920-1200.jpg
    Flowers-flowers-34015066-1920-1200.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 40
Lady_Musketeer_ for admin well i know 3 good reasons
1/ she is who is she is.
2/ shes got bigger balls than most men.
3/ and that kitty got a growl.

the good old pspielie and the (joung) Lady for presidents ;)

thats the kinda regulars we like ;)

They are even more following the rules than anybody else is able to !

And now such kind words for us admins our clan should marry you both ;)

no it was really hard times again with all those christmas noobs and its good to hear that some guys think we do a great work (ok i hope most do so)

Thank you all for your gracious words.

The real meaning of loyalty is to be faithful to a cause, to an idea or to people to whom fidelity is held to be due, that is, to all of you who do an excellent job when it comes to enforcing the rules.

We are all fully aware of the fact that rulebreakers often prevent you from playing properly and that they often put you (and me) in a bad mood. It makes me feel very sorry when I see some admins leave the game because they are, quite understandably, completely fed up.
The Three Musketeers' motto: "One for all, all for one" is not just a hackneyed expression but a slogan to live by 'on the battlefield'. :)
That's why we will always cover you when you are busily typing in order to kick or ban troublemakers and to support you whenever support is needed.

And now, as Art has already suggested... a group hug please! :)

Users who are viewing this thread