]-[ss_Gabriel saying Hi

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
G

Gabe

6 Sep 2013
I thought it was time that i stopped by and said hello. I have been playing in your server for a few weeks now ( I have just returned to playing BF2 after a 3 year gap). I was going to apply for membership but I fall way short of your qualifications. So that won't be happening any time soon.
I honestly think that this is one of the best configurations of BF2 that i have seen. Absence of air superiority (AKA raping the map shitless) and yet still allows all vehicles. Must be a nightmare to admin sometimes, but you guys seem to do a great job of that. It's taken me a few weeks to get used to the particular set of rules that you use and there have been a few surprises. Given how fair you run the server I was surprised that you allow clays at flags, but even more surprised that you allow cartillery by commanders. However, when in Rome do as the Romans do etc etc. So, yes, good server.
I get asked about the name sometimes. It comes from the first BF2 clan I joined many years ago. Herbalist Sniper Squad. ]-[ss Some people see the ss bit and want to ban me without even asking. And I am from Scotland if that is of interest to anyone!
Anyhow, that is enough for me. Hope to see you guys in the game and I hope to put in an application when I gather up enough gaming hours on your server.

Gabe.

thx for that positive critics about the server, but you're right its a bit hard to come into the rules :D
and being admin can be a pain in the ass but most times it is ok

Yeah my initial letters of my names in real life are SS too ;) and im german and some guys think im a nazi sometimes too... my parents didnt realize what they did ;) (i hate nazis and all that kind of intolerance->multinational clan for the win xD);)

me personally would have never thought off something nationalsozialistic if i saw your name ;)

hi Gabe' .. i think you will find there a many friendly helpfull players on no fly ......hope you enjoy ..
see you out there at some point .
atb, rich.

Welcome Gabe, see you soon on BF2 - get prepared for some :tbag:

Hello and welcome, Gabe :)

AW: ]-[ss_Gabriel saying Hi

Hey gabe,you say you´re from scottland,hopefully you do not have the same teamkilla-virus as the other scottish players here.

So then very very welcome m8 :)

I thought it was time that i stopped by and said hello. I have been playing in your server for a few weeks now ( I have just returned to playing BF2 after a 3 year gap). I was going to apply for membership but I fall way short of your qualifications. So that won't be happening any time soon.
I honestly think that this is one of the best configurations of BF2 that i have seen. Absence of air superiority (AKA raping the map shitless) and yet still allows all vehicles. Must be a nightmare to admin sometimes, but you guys seem to do a great job of that. It's taken me a few weeks to get used to the particular set of rules that you use and there have been a few surprises. Given how fair you run the server I was surprised that you allow clays at flags, but even more surprised that you allow cartillery by commanders. However, when in Rome do as the Romans do etc etc. So, yes, good server.
I get asked about the name sometimes. It comes from the first BF2 clan I joined many years ago. Herbalist Sniper Squad. ]-[ss Some people see the ss bit and want to ban me without even asking. And I am from Scotland if that is of interest to anyone!
Anyhow, that is enough for me. Hope to see you guys in the game and I hope to put in an application when I gather up enough gaming hours on your server.

Gabe.

first off welcome gabe nice to see the server and the work of the admins being appreciated by players :)

2nd. cartillery is the only proper weapon besides annihilation squads against big @ss armor whores. (as you can prolly imagine, thats a big problem for us on our server)

3rd off...

Ohhh no!! another scot! XD we have like 5 others already :)

(you wouldnt happen to have a whisky distillery in your neighbourhood now would you ? :-D )

<---- is a true fan of single malt scotch! :-D

i hope youll stick with our server and continue to enjoy it :)

I do indeed live a few miles away from a distillery. And very nice stuff it is too. Yeah, cartillery. I was capping a flag and a jeep dropped on me. Hard enough to watch for enemy without having to look up. Anyway, that's how you play the game so no complaints from me. Was just surprised that you allowed it seeing as it is a no-no most other places. I try to watch where I stand now. I made the mistake of asking if it was allowed in-game. Turned out was a NRU member that was the opposite commander LOL He treated me to a few more for being impertinent to ask LOL Hush my mouth!
Anyway, I am slowly clocking up the hours so you should see me on the server soon.

cartillery is such a annoying crap but such a funny thing at the other site. as you said, trying to get a flag and in a second a jeep landed on you lol remember well my yelling about that but also my laughing if i get one playing commander too lol

cartillery is only a threat for campers :D

its hard for a commander to hit moving targets with it ;)

and movement is everything :D

i personally cannot even remember that i got cartileried on our server

not only against campers. its more against snipers. as i play quite mostly as sniper in bf2 i get a lot of cars on my head. guess this is the reason for my bald head. :rolleyes:

snipers can camp :D

Hi m8, thing with the rules is, we want to keep the game fair, so the no jumping, no air combat etc. But we dont want to set to much rules, so clays, carty etc is allowed. Also its hard enough to enforce the rules we have and more rules would be a pain for the admins.
cu on the field...( Mr.X aka SEK-Leader.)

Hi m8, thing with the rules is, we want to keep the game fair, so the no jumping, no air combat etc. But we dont want to set to much rules, so clays, carty etc is allowed. Also its hard enough to enforce the rules we have and more rules would be a pain for the admins.
cu on the field...( Mr.X aka SEK-Leader.)

:D exactly

thats everything in short words

Users who are viewing this thread