[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Have enjoyed the current map rotation settings. Seeing some of the more obscure maps and modes appear is nice. One map appeared as TDM and I don’t think I had ever played that map as TDM before!! Some subtle variations like that above should add some spice to things without too much of a change.

Maybe next weekend we could have an only active missiles in honour of Witchies return? <evillaugh.wav> 😬
Transport heli only :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: lakaelo
Have enjoyed the current map rotation settings. Seeing some of the more obscure maps and modes appear is nice. One map appeared as TDM and I don’t think I had ever played that map as TDM before!! Some subtle variations like that above should add some spice to things without too much of a change.

Maybe next weekend we could have an only active missiles in honour of Witchies return? <evillaugh.wav> 😬
oh hell no. im all cool with other shit you fellas pull but lockons only is just cruel man.

• Haha
Never played that RUSH stuff before and was a bit lost surrounded by red zone. Never actually saw any arming or defusing bits, instead got the mortar out and it was devastating :p

Are you guys setting a trap to ban rest of the people who still can join NRU server? First RIZLOID uses mortar on Rush and when chat gets full of "feedback" from enemy guys then Osman bans half of the enemy team for offensive behavior hihihihi. :D

Are you guys setting a trap to ban rest of the people who still can join NRU server? First RIZLOID uses mortar on Rush and when chat gets full of "feedback" from enemy guys then Osman bans half of the enemy team for offensive behavior hihihihi. :D
What is the problem with the mortar in rush, is it not the "Done Thing ?" :unsure:. I dont care who moans, thats what i'll be using....You spot them and I'll hit them :p. The mortar is easy to use if it is flat ground but if you have different levels like top of buildings it gets a bit tricky, but I have been practicing 😂 lots,

• Haha
Its my fav weapon, the other one is the saiga s/gun with the frag shells 😂 😂 😂. Boy I have been called some names when Im using it. When they moan I use it even more. Took out a sniper on top of C from the tower in F on that tank graveyard map, he wasnt happy and came gunning for me after :ROFLMAO:. Takes skill to hit with the shotgun at that distance, you have to fire it up in the air and let it drop in. "Come and Get it" :love::love::love:

I remember getting a kill on Firestorm. Leap into tank start moving at beginning of round aim in the air and fire. Next thing get a kill of someone “near” their base. Pretty sure I was out of base (by the time it hit. 😁 After doing all the weapons I just play with what I like best in each of the kits. It is only occasionally I will go full Paris with a complete ‘noob’ setup or if someone complains about a particular weapon I will like an adult swap to that weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: RIZLOID and lakaelo
Mortar gets me into a lot of trouble. Today on Locker 21:40 Im on 31kills to 1death phone rings, wife "where are you ?:rage:" Shit I was supposed to pick her up with the shopping at 21:30 :oops:
Back in the doghouse 🤭

It got destroyed 8 times, I could see someone looking for me and walk past 3 times 😂 😂

It got destroyed 8 times, I could see someone looking for me and walk past 3 times 😂 😂
Guess that was me. Where on earth have you been? :D
I destroyed it a few times with my own mortar and my brother got it with a MAV some times :D

Locker is full of hiding places. I was tempted to take out the knife when you were destroying it but it would give my hiding place away;)

What is the problem with the mortar in rush, is it not the "Done Thing ?" :unsure:. I dont care who moans, thats what i'll be using....You spot them and I'll hit them :p. The mortar is easy to use if it is flat ground but if you have different levels like top of buildings it gets a bit tricky, but I have been practicing 😂 lots,
Lol we need soon make own ban thread for guys who are banned becouse of giving RIZLOID "feedback" about mortar on rush. :D

• Love
Reactions: glenwilson
Anyone interested in unlocking the DICE LA camo on dragon valley ? It could be an interesting idea to make an event.

I mean, it could be an interesting moment to spend for once not killing each other but cooperating all together to unlock the reward. There are so many videos and topics on the subject, it should not be very complicated with all our brains, right? Unless all of you already have the camo lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread