[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Yeah it's a bit sad I admit, looks like we cannot make special events as often as before without seeing the population decreasing :(

sadly is US vs US bad on maps like metro when the normaly RU are pushing so hard and u want to make a nuke .. u nuke not the normaly RU team u nuke the us team xD sad sad would be so awesome if that will work normaly ..

sadly is US vs US bad on maps like metro when the normaly RU are pushing so hard and u want to make a nuke .. u nuke not the normaly RU team u nuke the us team xD sad sad would be so awesome if that will work normaly ..
Does it nuke both teams at same time or randomly other of the teams? Can imagine the "happy" posts on chat if nuking both teams 😂

Does it nuke both teams at same time or randomly other of the teams? Can imagine the "happy" posts on chat if nuking both teams 😂
Needed to nuke on Locker, with both teams being US. The winning side was the correct US, whilst the loosing side was the one that normaly would be RUS, nuking US then only nuked the original US side and not the one called US but spawning where RUS spawn.

Needed to nuke on Locker, with both teams being US. The winning side was the correct US, whilst the loosing side was the one that normaly would be RUS, nuking US then only nuked the original US side and not the one called US but spawning where RUS spawn.

1 day in and he already almost nuked the wrong team :D

So, next Sunday Zombimode?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Imagine what would have been the result with a US vs US event xd

So, next Sunday Zombimode?

Sounds good (y) also we already made the advertisement for it on discord and by looking at the people waiting for it, there should be enough people next week xd

Reactions: Egoistisch
Imma be honest - the fact that it was US vs US gave me the confidence to be like "Eh, if I nuke the wrong team, it is what it is, not like it would be MY mistake with two US teams here", plausibel deniability and so on ^^'

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co and lakaelo
Imma be honest - the fact that it was US vs US gave me the confidence to be like "Eh, if I nuke the wrong team, it is what it is, not like it would be MY mistake with two US teams here", plausibel deniability and so on ^^'

Hahaha, I like the way you’re thinking

Reactions: Egoistisch
there is a command, thankfully i have deactivate this, so kick all "guest" / player lol

Sniper, pistol and bow only some sunday? 😁

Pretty please! 😊
Happy I Love You GIF by Looney Tunes

Users who are viewing this thread