[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
GIF by Star Wars

which one? you are the only one who said something specific and as long that we have a lot more player playing it looks like they are fine with the "normal" settings.
hardcore/classic of course!

well the prob is that it's always the same people giving ideas for the sunday's event and answering :( and everytime we are asking for an hardcore event we can't play more than 2/3 rounds in a row because you remove it so of course we are asking again and again to get a full day of it 🤷‍♂️

let us get some fun this week bruh!

and everytime we are asking for an hardcore event we can't play more than 2/3 rounds in a row because you remove it so of course we are asking again and again to get a full day of it 🤷‍♂️

thats not true. last hardcore event it was the first time that i switched the settings back to normal because the server not want fill up. sometimes it loosed the HC settings but they where also back after short time.

yes, we had a lot hardcore events last time and the very last time the server was not filling up anymore.

that is the whole dilemma in that case. we have a lot of clan member playing regular and also a lot of regular player where it looks like they are pleased with the "normal" settings or maybe not pleased with the HC settings because there is no feedback here at the forum about other modes. the only "feedback" we have is that the server is not filling up last time it was running in hardcore.

Reactions: Riot_co
I really enjoy the Wednesday Settings. Always a fun surprise what’s going to come up next.

I would also really like to have an Infantry only Sunday again. Haven’t had one of these in quite some time now :)

thats not true. last hardcore event it was the first time that i switched the settings back to normal because the server not want fill up. sometimes it loosed the HC settings but they where also back after short time.

yes, we had a lot hardcore events last time and the very last time the server was not filling up anymore.

that is the whole dilemma in that case. we have a lot of clan member playing regular and also a lot of regular player where it looks like they are pleased with the "normal" settings or maybe not pleased with the HC settings because there is no feedback here at the forum about other modes. the only "feedback" we have is that the server is not filling up last time it was running in hardcore.
im down with whatever ppl like to play. Im down for hc anytime but if hc makes people not fill the server 🤷‍♀️ in the end ild wednsday and special sundays are here for the people not just us?

Personally, I like classic mode the most, but 9 times out of 10 I will play on Sundays regardless of what mode it is in.

But if the server doesn't want to fill up on certain settings, then it is better to go back to normal... can't play if there is no one to play with 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: CoquilletteUwU

Users who are viewing this thread